is the problem written wrong?????probability???need help?

A survey of 40 high school students and teachers asked if their cell phone had internet capability yielding the following information. If a person surveyed is selected at random, find the probability Pr( a teacher who didn't have the Internet was selected ).

http://tinypic.com/r/2jd2la1/5

choices are

a.)3/8

b.)1/3

c.)16/43

d.)15/41

i put D but isnt suppose to be 15/40 ??

Favorite Answer

Yeah, the answer is 15/40. It was a typo. Just put D and below the question explain your reasoning to the teacher.

You are correct, it should be 15/ 40

I am not trying to spam you but if you don't get a good answer on here I would try www.confusinghomework.com. I have used them multiple times in the past and they give full detailed steps and a final answer with a quick response time. I hope this helped you out.

Oh my observe! I somewhat have this concern each and all of the time. one way I clean up it somewhat is one million. Take a smash from writing. often whilst i think of my writings crap i'm the two drained, under pressure, or i've got been engaged on the story too long. i could recommend no longer working on your writing for a minimum of a week. After that week pass lower back and write lower back. It facilitates me. 2. pass lower back and study your artwork out loud to your self. often as quickly as I do this I decide what makes me think of my artwork is crap and then I fix it. sometimes I even upload new issues. For considered one of my significant memories I had this concern. So i did no longer write for a mutually as then went lower back and adjusted an entire scene. 3. understand that your artwork isn't crap. if your a real author and characteristic a keenness for writing, there is no longer something that could give up you from writing. Writing isn't some thing that purely looks, it takes prepare. Its area of being a author, writing. i could recommend writing a minimum of as quickly as an afternoon so which you will get greater effective at it. The greater you write each and every day the greater your writing will develop. sometimes once you think of your artwork is crap its with the aid of fact it may no longer be as discriptive as you pick it to . to illustrate the vivid scarlet apple dangled above the girls head tempting her to take slightly out of its comfortable crimson layer. in case you pick to develop your writing take a computing device and describe what you notice, pay attention, experience, scent, flavor. do this and your writing will definetly develop. study Joan Bouers books she does a solid job of that. 4. Dont supply up! you're able to do it! That especially lots sums all of it up. Dont supply up on writing in case you somewhat like it. a real author can no longer get away the temptation to place in writing daily. A author creates worlds, and human beings, and observe purely however the clicking of workstation keys and their solid mind's eye. solid success and happy writing wish this helped you.