Which Blackberry is Best ?

I was wondering which blackberry would be better. Blackberry Storm or Blackberry Curve ? Or if there is another one that is better than those two ? I would mostly using it for texting, so preferably which one is best for texting. Thanks !

• Alan
    Favorite Answer

storm has touchscreen, curve does not. most reviewers of the 2 phones prefer the keypad of the curve. apparently blackberry operating system does not support the touchscreen well, although some have suggested that the typical blackberry user is just not adaptable to the touchscreen technology. go to a retail store of the carrier you prefer, they should have working models on display also phonescoop.com is great source of detailed information about cellular devices and plans

Source(s): phonescoop.com

Do not get the Storm. I had that phone and it messed up about three times, and every time it messed up, they gave me another Storm and it messed up again. The same thing happened with the Storm 2. The Storm always seemed to freeze up on me.

Get the curve...

I like the torch. Through at&t. It's touch or full keyboard more memory as well.