what do you think about these baby names?

Im planning on having three boys and two girls in my life. so here are the names im olanning on giving them!

Boys:

Elijah Aurelis

Dominic William

Daniel Anthony

Joshua Nicolas

Girls:

Evangeline Estelle

Isabella Ivelise

feel free to change/switch around the name!

i meant have four boys! :)

Favorite Answer

"Eli"

"Dom" or "Nick"

"Dan"

"Josh"

cool boys names, I'd suggest Max or Maximus if you have a fifth. I like the middle names, except for Aurelis which is hard for me to say. I'd probably change it to Aaron or something like that.

"Vangie"

"Bella"

Love them both! Awesome names! I like all of them except the above^^ but all in all great names 9+/10

• Ariel

Just so you know, you don't really get to choose which genders they are. So you might get 5 boys or 3 girls and 2 boys or 4 girls and 1 boy. You never know.

Elijah Aurelis--I love the name Elijah! And the nickname Eli is soo cute! I don't really like Aurelis, but it's a middle name so it's alright. :)

Dominic William--I can't really decide if I like Dominic or not. I think they'll end up being called Nick or Nicky anyway, so if you like those nicknames then it's great. William is ok, just not my taste.

Joshua Nicholas--I like Joshua, nickname Josh is a good nickname too. Not a fan of Nicholas, but again it's a middle name so not used much anyway.

Evangeline Estelle--whoo. That's a mouthful. Lots of hard sounds. I don't really like either of those names. :( It's likely that they'd end up getting called Evie or something similar, since that's a long name for little kids to say.

Isabella Ivelise--again, this name is quite a mouthful. Isabella is okay but very trendy. They would end up getting called Bella probably. I think it's a very cute nickname but reminds me of Twilight.

• Hannah

I love Evangeline, Elijah, Daniel, William, and Nicholas.