James asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Do you think i will grow taller?

I'm 16 well almost 17, and im 5'11- 6'0 tall. My dad is 5'10 and my grandfather is 6'1. I heard that if you have started growing most of your facial hair youre done growing and i only have like 2 hairs. Also I am 200lbs and have a vertical of 28 inches is it possible i can get to atleast 38inch vertical by october. Thanks for all the awnser, appreacite them

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well I was done growing by your age, but everyone is different. There's a chance that you might grow 1/2 an inch or so. I had a friend who kept growing into college, but I assume that's rare. Now, 10 inches on your vertical by October sounds like a huge challenge. I'm going to say no on that one, but I don't know your training regimen. Might as well give it a shot!

Source(s): Just my opinion.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yeah usually gender wise women stop from like 17-19 like completely and men finish off at like 18-21 so you will probably grow a few inches.

• well if you father is 5'10 and grandfather is 6'1 you will either be a flat out 6'0 or maybe 6'1 but i think you are done when it comes to height wise but you will still go through puberty until you are about 21

• 9 years ago

if you didn't have growth spurt at 15 or 16 yes if you did no.You might grow a inch a best.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

nope

• 9 years ago

Mmmm answer, what will be.....will be....swap you my short legs lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.