James asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Do you think i will grow taller?

I'm 16 well almost 17, and im 5'11- 6'0 tall. My dad is 5'10 and my grandfather is 6'1. I heard that if you have started growing most of your facial hair youre done growing and i only have like 2 hairs. Also I am 200lbs and have a vertical of 28 inches is it possible i can get to atleast 38inch vertical by october. Thanks for all the awnser, appreacite them

Favorite Answer

Well I was done growing by your age, but everyone is different. There's a chance that you might grow 1/2 an inch or so. I had a friend who kept growing into college, but I assume that's rare. Now, 10 inches on your vertical by October sounds like a huge challenge. I'm going to say no on that one, but I don't know your training regimen. Might as well give it a shot!

Source(s): Just my opinion.

Yeah usually gender wise women stop from like 17-19 like completely and men finish off at like 18-21 so you will probably grow a few inches.

• well if you father is 5'10 and grandfather is 6'1 you will either be a flat out 6'0 or maybe 6'1 but i think you are done when it comes to height wise but you will still go through puberty until you are about 21

if you didn't have growth spurt at 15 or 16 yes if you did no.You might grow a inch a best.

nope

Mmmm answer, what will be.....will be....swap you my short legs lol.