If the Big Bang really happened, why are there no pictures or video recordings of it?

If the big bang really happened why are there no pictures of it or video recording? I do not normally listen to this fabrication called "science." Since all I the answers I need can be found in the bible. However, happen to come across this big bang idea, that started the universe, I'd be lying if i... show more If the big bang really happened why are there no pictures of it or video recording?
I do not normally listen to this fabrication called "science." Since all I the answers I need can be found in the bible. However, happen to come across this big bang idea, that started the universe, I'd be lying if i said i did not start laughing out loud. After clamming down, i tried to find some real videos on this event and was not able to find a single one, then i tried to find some pictures, and i had no luck either. However, I found a lot of fake computer generated pictures and videos. Let me tell you that I am astonished no one ever brought this up, and that no one ever though that the videos and pictures these liars presented to you were fake. Has the world lost it's mind?