Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Atheists and Christians: Do you like taters and beans, pork brains and the smell of Wild Honey Suckles?

• SH
    Favorite Answer

ha ha ha.. am I in the culinary section? pass the beans please hold the brains

• Wild honey suckle is too sweet, its slightly over-powering. So I prefer the Buddleia, which is a weed, but smells honey-ish and is very popular with bees, and has amazing flowers that last for months.

Tatties are good, I think the plants look "evil" though. I think the tiny flowers remind me of some other plants that are very poisonous -- the old instinct kicking in.

Pork is something I avoid as heard some horrors about them as a food source once, especially if not well cooked, and where the pig rearing practices are slack.

You must be quoting from something, but I'm not literate enough to pick up the reference.

I do like taters and beans and the smell of wild honey suckles. I've never had pork brain before though. I'm sure if you cook it right it will taste good.

Source(s): http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSethT for Gaming Commentaries!

Wild Honey Suckle became a favorite when an ex-girlfriend showed them to me in the park one day. I haven't eaten any brains that I am aware of. Taters and beans are good with steak.

You forgot to include about 4/7 of the planet's population and about 1/5 of the American population with your question.

• cosio

advantages of untamed HONEYSUCKLE TEA: Wild honeysuckle have been used for hundreds of years via chinese language for well being of shed weight, elegance,Antihypertensive.,Hypolipidemic, anti inflammatory ,Anti-getting previous,Anticancer maximum cancers prevention,advance their physique .you could drink this tea throughout the time of the day. perfect team: a million , front of the computing device or gazing television too plenty, too many human beings electromagnetic radiation. 2 , many times happening smoking, eating, or undesirable breath would desire to bathe the lungs, take care of the liver, abdomen and colon hydrotherapy are sparkling stool. 3 , late-nighttime beyond many times happening time artwork, elementary to get indignant, detoxing means to chop back those. 4 , exterior activities, exercising extra suitable loss of physique water. 5 , people who feels complicated to purchase cutting-edge. advantages OF dark CHOCOLATE: dark chocolate -- no longer white chocolate -- lowers severe blood stress, say Dirk Taubert, MD, PhD, and acquaintances on the college of Cologne, Germany. Their checklist looks in the Aug. 27 undertaking of The magazine of the yank scientific association. yet this is not any license to pass on a chocolate binge. ingesting extra dark chocolate can help decrease blood stress -- in case you have reached a definite age and characteristic elementary severe blood stress, say the researchers. yet you ought to stability the extra energy via ingesting much less of alternative issues. WITH ALL OF this significant data. IN front human beings, i might propose THAT the two may be super sparsely. am i able to have A CUP OF TEA AND A WEE little bit of dark CHOCOLATE, PLS?!? TMI? ;0))

I've actually eaten calf brains and eggs.

Sorry, I'm a vegetarian

Source(s): Atheist
  • l

I like turtles.

Either food is food If one is hungry you would eat what ever.

Don't tempt me ...lol

I am on fasting today.