When did justin bieber say i hate anime?

Favorite Answer

Justin Bieber has never said that he hated anime or anything that has to do with anime. He doesn't like saying that he hates things because he says that hate is a strong word but the only thing that he doesn't mind saying he hates is early mornings which was what he tweeted on Twitter last year. There may be fan fact websites, tabloids or people trying to tell you that Justin Bieber has said this or done that but the only thing that you should really believe is what comes out of Justin's mouth. People can say anything about anyone and get just about anyone to believe it.

• ?

Justin Bieber I Hate Anime

Last time I checked, justin bieber liked anime lol

Source(s): I just know!

He said he hated anime in 2012 on his Facebook and in a interview

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avrZU

anime is awesome not gonna hate on the kid fish of some variety is tasty and im sure some guy out there likes watching baseball.

I don't remember him saying he hates anime

Didnt

I hate him after reading this

I dunno but he admitted in an interview that he personally hates anime. There was a video. He also likes Twilight and people hate him because of it.

Uhh... I don't recall him saying that.

People just want an excuse to hate him more than they do now. So I don't think he ever did.

Source(s): Look around the internet. There are plenty of Justin Bieber haters.