Chest pain after scarfing down a pancake?? :[?

I don't know if I mixed it right because I ended up needing to use two different pancake mixes. one was required only water, nd just mix, and the other all purpose flour needed eggs water, and milk. so I added just a little bit of it all, and when I put the mix to cook it quickly started bubbling, and I... show more I don't know if I mixed it right because I ended up needing to use two different pancake mixes.
one was required only water, nd just mix, and the other all purpose flour needed eggs water, and milk.
so I added just a little bit of it all,
and when I put the mix to cook it quickly started bubbling, and I lowered down the heat, but it still happened.
i tried both ways to use the butter, and then i tried to make some with canola oil non stick spray to see if that was the problem, but it wasn't.

one side was burned, and somewhat white still, and when I flipped it over to cook the other side, it only looked like they burned, because they were golden brown, to burned but still white looked uncooked.
I tried one, of them to see how it was, with syrup, and shortly after now having chest pain.

I don't know why, maybe cause I ate in big bites & fast, or cause it was still uncooked???
What do you think? and can you give me pancake tips??
next time I'll just let my mom make them from now on =/
my pancakes failed ): lol..

well, thanks for suggestions :)