415* asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 8 years ago

Chest pain after scarfing down a pancake?? :[?

I don't know if I mixed it right because I ended up needing to use two different pancake mixes.

one was required only water, nd just mix, and the other all purpose flour needed eggs water, and milk.

so I added just a little bit of it all,

and when I put the mix to cook it quickly started bubbling, and I lowered down the heat, but it still happened.

i tried both ways to use the butter, and then i tried to make some with canola oil non stick spray to see if that was the problem, but it wasn't.

one side was burned, and somewhat white still, and when I flipped it over to cook the other side, it only looked like they burned, because they were golden brown, to burned but still white looked uncooked.

I tried one, of them to see how it was, with syrup, and shortly after now having chest pain.

I don't know why, maybe cause I ate in big bites & fast, or cause it was still uncooked???

What do you think? and can you give me pancake tips??

next time I'll just let my mom make them from now on =/

my pancakes failed ): lol..

well, thanks for suggestions :)

Favorite Answer

more then likely your esophagus is just irritated. Drink a lot of water today.

1

Source(s): Delicious Paleo Recipes Cookbook : http://PaleoCookbook.raiwi.com/?UCEf

It could probably be a heartburn, one bad cooked pancake can't hurt you. If its not heartburn, you probably ate too fast. Always take your time when eating, it could be hard for your system to digest and break down bulky foods.

Here's a nice and quick recipe for pancakes:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-pancakes/

Or you can just get Shake&Pour. Everything is ready for you, dry and wet ingredients together in a bottle for pancakes. Follow the instructions and you're good to go! <3

I would try going to a chiropractor. Its worth the money. You may just have some tight muscles. If you bring your shoulders back and at least attempt to sit up a little straighter it helps too. I have the same thing you have and my chiropractor has worked wonders.

You just ate too fast. When I'm hungry I eat faster and it tends to hurt ny chest or make it hard to breathe lol. Your probably fine now!

• A

You've probably given yourself indigestion. Eat slower. Take some anti acids like rennie.

Heartburn/acid reflux/etc. Go slower next time.

I get this sorta pain during my panic attack. Antacids seem to help, to a point.

Is prob heart burn everyone gets it its normal!