I'm ugly and no one loves me and i don't know what to do with my life!!! please help?

this is going to be long but i would really appreciate if you could read this. so i'm 16, i'm from small town. i barely have any friends and most of them are fake. they're all my classmates and i NEED to be friends with them just so they won't hate me or bully me. because without friends i'm... show more this is going to be long but i would really appreciate if you could read this.
so i'm 16, i'm from small town. i barely have any friends and most of them are fake. they're all my classmates and i NEED to be friends with them just so they won't hate me or bully me. because without friends i'm weak and pathetic. my dad passed away when i was little and my mom doesn't love me. all we have in common is that we live in the same house and that we eat together. i have no one to talk to so that's why i'm writing this
i'm ugly. simply un lovable. i know some people say you love personality but that just doesn't count these days. and i wish it could! because i think i have good personality. i'm kind, not rude or arrogant a bit shy and i want people around me to be happy. but no one loves me anyways because i'm ugly. i have a younger sister and my mom loves her.. she always says how beautiful she's and my mom always calls me ugly. i'm used to it but other people call me ugly too. now what makes me ugly is that i wear big glasses and i have slightly crooked teeth, i'm chubby and my face is plainly ugly. now some things can change but i cant do that. now i don't care that i'm chubby, but i could get rid of those vintage looking glasses and get braces but my mother says she wont buy things for me. so i'm stuck here with glasses and crooked teeth. now i cant change the way my nose, eyes, face shape or hair looks. so i'm stuck with it.
also, i'm not charming or loud or anything guys like. i'm quiet, smart. guys want a beautiful, confident girl. i wish i could be one but i can't! i'm sick of people in streets looking at me and laughing at my face. i always hear when guys call me ugly, weird, fat,gross. i hear some girls saying that i'm so pathetic and gross that i should die so that they won't have to see my face again.
now there are people who call me beautiful. they say that being different is beautiful and i''m different.. but how can i believe them when everyday i hear how pathetic i look.
and i want your advice. how can i deal with being ugly? how to deal with the fact that i'll never have a boyfriend and i'll be alone? i'm pretty sure no one would date a girl like me. i'm 16 and i never kissed anyone or hold hands.. now i have one hope. is to moving out of this town when i'm 18 but i'm stuck here for 2 years. what can i do??? are people in college nicer and more tolerant? do you think i still have a chance to have a boyfriend?? i feel so pathetic writing this but i have no one to talk to, sometimes i'm so alone. i just feel worthless and i feel like i'll never be loved. i though one guy liked me but i was just over thinking. btw i'm sorry for my poor english