What Is Your Opinion Of The UFO crash?

Last year some Serbian villagers found a dead alien but it has been largely dissmissed (google search russia dead alien) as a hoax then just the other day Serbian villagers found a large titanium box with a dome shaped underside in a serbian forest. Russia has claimed that they dont know what but it is nothing to with space and confiscated it anyway heres the story telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/9159519/Giant-UFO-fragment-falls-from-the-sky-in-Siberia.html

• Zardoz
    Favorite Answer

If you turn it over it will have a doomed top side.

And from where did anyone get the idea it crashed? It was found in the woods; not seen dropping from the sky. As Sgt. Friday would say "Just the facts, Ma'am."

What Serbian villagers? What does Russia have to do with some Serbian villagers? Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Anyway, I do not have any opinion of the ufo crash. Not this one, not any others. I have never seen one myself, just read and seen some stuff fed by the media. I realize that in every single case, the presented info may be true, partially true, or not true at all. I personally have no way of knowing the real facts. I do not believe everything I'm told just because it might sound interesting and fascinating.

Edit:

What is your opinion of Media: is it driven by sincere unselfish desire to keep the public adequately informed at any cost, or is it driven by contractual obligation to maximize the profit at any cost?

Well its made of titanium and Russians love there titanium. Most of the Worlds titanium comes from Russia. Also I would hope if its a Alien space vehicle it would not use titanium. But none the less if it was seen in the sky and was unknown what it was then yes its a UFO. And UFO can mean two things. Unidentified flying object and Unidentified falling object. But now that its on the ground its a UGO ( Unidentified grounded object)

So let me get this straight. Aliens are so advanced technologically they are able travel at speeds faster than the speed of light over extreme distances. The distances we're talking about would take humanity hundreds of thousands of years to cross with current technologies. But these aliens are conceivably able to do it in far less time, I mean, we've only been broadcasting our presence as a species for 70 years or so. Now, these highly advanced aliens would have to have an immense amount of knowledge on the fundamental workings of physics to achieve such a feat. They would have to know physics that transcends anything humanity even knows. Their engineering ability would be shockingly advanced to build craft that could achieve those distances at those speeds

Knowing all that. Knowing how advanced alien technology would have to be to make it to earth, do you really think it is likely an alien spaceship would crash here? These aliens have perfected space travel and you really think they would botch flying around earth?

In the first place, those Serbians have way too much time on their hands. Why aren't they out solving real mysteries like the whereabouts of Judge Crater or Jimmy Hoffa?? Secondly, my uncle Nuncio lost a titanium box that looks exactly like the one in the picture. It fell off his truck as he was driving through a Serbian forest.

That crap again! Yeah, something that looks like it weighs a ton fell from the sky without getting any scorch marks on it, landed smack on its pointed end without as much as a dent, and not creating even a small crater!

It would have gotten a bigger dent if it had fallen off a flatbed truck!

«…Serbian villagers found a dead alien… then… a large titanium box…»

Okay. Now enlighten me, please, how Russia is related to that?! :D

Find me a real UFO crash and I'll form an opinion about it!

The alien thing was a complete hoax, they even admitted it live somewhere.