Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

If a black man is being followed by a group of "Skinheads"?

or a White guy is being followed by a group of "Black Panthers"

Who has more to fear or should the level of concern be about equal?

Would one be seen as more race motivated or are they the same level of racial profiling??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • bobby
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have a .45 ACP that would put the level of concern back into those that would be following me.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

The New Black Panthers have not committed any crimes against anyone, unless you have information saying otherwise, but to the best of my knowledge, they have not.

Skinheads, however, have committed hate crimes against all sorts of people, not just black people. There have been several cases brought up against white power hate groups, and the KKK.

When the New Black Panthers attack someone, come talk to me.

I will say however, the fear felt in either circumstance may not be quantifiable, but anyone might be afraid in either circumstance, perhaps equally. There is plenty of hate being spewed by the New Black Panthers, and they are seriously armed.

I try to fear no one. I won't show fear, even if I am afraid. Fear is what the dog will smell right before he bites.

And I'm not afraid to die.

• If the black man is being followed by skinheads and his life is in danger,

he shoots them and kills them.

If a white man is being followed by black panthers and his life is in danger,

he shoots them and kills them.

Self Defense applies to all people, it is a right to bear arms, and using it is implied.

• 8 years ago

Anyone being followed by a black, regardless if the person being followed is also black,

is in more danger.

2010 stats for NYC:

Blacks make up 25% of the population in NYC.

Blacks make up 66% of those murdered.

Of the black homicide suspects arrested 85% of their victims were black.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Agree with Dave

• 8 years ago

skinheads (the british ones) weren't racist. They embraced the west indian culture, would listen to regea/ska music, but would shave there heads and have tattoos and be called skinheads. I am olive skinned, and have met older men in britain who were skin heads in their youth, NONE of them have been racist to me, quite the contrary actually

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Either way, it sounds like the DemoKKKrats in action.

neoKKK - The new generation of militant left wingers, who make totally irrational but highly vocal and vicious attacks on their opponents, delivered with a level of rabid fanaticism and predatory hysteria reminiscent of the southern Democrat lynch mobs of the Jim Crow era.

After the Civil War, southern DemoKKKrats formed the KKK to use terrorist tactics to stop people from voting for Republicans. They lynched freed black slaves who tried to vote in elections, because the KKK knew blacks would vote for Republicans. The KKK also attacked whites who were suspected of voting Republican. The DemoKKKrats would stop at nothing to prevent people from voting for Republicans.

Today, the DemoKKKrats are back to their old tricks. But this time, instead of attacking and terrorizing voters, they are attacking the Republican candidates themselves with inflammatory and divisive attacks. But it is still the same militantly radical lynch mob mentality, just like in the Jim Crow days.

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

They're the same. But posing hypotheticals like this is pretty darn useless.

• 8 years ago

carry a .357. then it doesn't matter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.