Why would one claim that the Jews have been expelled from every single country in Europe?

One of the many fallacies that has been attributed to the Jews which I do not feel has been tackled is the assertion that "there is not one European country that the Jews have not been expelled from." The fact is that the Jews have not been expelled from every single country in Europe nor every single... show more One of the many fallacies that has been attributed to the Jews which I do not feel has been tackled is the assertion that "there is not one European country that the Jews have not been expelled from." The fact is that the Jews have not been expelled from every single country in Europe nor every single country that they have ever lived in, they are also not the only ethnic group in the world to have suffered from expulsions. Here is a list of the following countries (not places) that the Jews have been expelled from:

England - 1290
France - 1306 1394
Hungary - 1349 1360
Austria - 1420
Spain - 1492
Lithuania - 1495
Portugal - 1497

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/65/Expulsion_judios-en.svg/400px-Expulsion_judios-en.svg.png

That is a total of SEVEN countries in a continent of FORTY-NINE and a total of NINE expulsions.
Also if one were to pay close attention to the countries and times, one would recognise that the dates of the expulsions were in close proximity to each other and that they were all CATHOLIC countries.

Let us take a look at Muslim expulsions. Muslims have also been expelled from countries within Europe:

France - 975
Spain - 1492
Portugal - 1497
England - 1556
Austria - 1683
Hungary - 1687

Does that mean that there is something wrong with Muslims? No.

So next time a troll comes on to this section asking why the Jews have been expelled from every single country in Europe, just tell them that they should do their own proper research as opposed to getting their information off of YouTube videos or hate websites!
Update: @iBraveheart: For your information I am not Jewish and this is not a fake account. I am neither praising Jews nor attacking Muslims.
Update 2: @Short And Sweet: Italy did not become a country until 1860. :D
Update 3: @Hunter: If you had bothered to have counted the places (not countries) of which you had copied from which ever unreliable source then you would have noticed that the places of which you had mentioned add up to no more than THIRTEEN countries, that is not even half of the countries in Europe. Also more than half... show more @Hunter: If you had bothered to have counted the places (not countries) of which you had copied from which ever unreliable source then you would have noticed that the places of which you had mentioned add up to no more than THIRTEEN countries, that is not even half of the countries in Europe.

Also more than half of the locations of which you had mentioned were either towns or cities, not countries. In future please do your own proper research before making statements about subjects you clearly have no knowledge of. :D
9 answers 9