Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, George Clooney or Leonardo DiCaprio?

Who do you think is the best actor among these?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say Brad Pitt, his filmography is a long list of very impressive performances. He has shown that he has a wide range in his acting skills; he can play the dramatic roles (A River Runs Through It, Legends Of The Fall), he is incredible in his action movies (Fight Club, Troy), and he is actually incredibly funny in his movies as well.

And about 5 years ago I would have though Leonardo DiCaprio would have been on the bottom of the list, but recently he has played a few very good movies as well. I was never a fan of his earlier movies, but his more recent films I have been impressed with, such as Inception and Shutter Island.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Leonardo DiCaprio

Johnny Depp

• m
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Johnny Depp

• 9 years ago

Johnny Depp

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I reckon Depp. He takes a character, does his own thing & it works everytime. He seems very creative with it & has shown he's good at pretty much all the styles & genres.

Only seen a couple of Leonardo DiCaprio films. He was veryvery good in Gilbert Grape, but can't think of much else he's impressed me with.

Brad Pitt has done a fairly wide range of characters & styles of film, but theres no role he's played that's stuck in my mind as being outstanding..

George Clooney always comes across very charismatic & his characters often seem fairly similar in the way they're acted.. so not him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Leonardo Di-Caprio

• Flower
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Johnny Depp: I like him because he's easy on the eyes, has a quirky cute attitude, the roles he plays are very different and enjoyable to watch.

• Donald
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Johnny Depp

he's brave enough to pick

weird roles

where his good lucks are sometimes hidden behind make up

Fear and Loathing is an example

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Cleveland 03/31/12

Guess you've got a "You pick 'em,.?!"

Like in the days of; Spencer Tracy, Walter Brennan, and Clark Cable, etc,.

Either one in any given season could bring home the Oscar,..Eh,.?

Eliasis Yahwehei ( The Main Man )

• 9 years ago

Leonardo!

Leonardo has grown into a fine actor!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.