How can i hurt myself with a knife?

i dont want to cut myself deep, just so that a bit of blood comes out and it feels good....but its my first time..how and most importantly WHERE is the safest place on the body to do just that? i know its not good to do it anywhere on the body..but thats not what im asking exactly..i mean like, a place on the body where i can cut myself and not die O_O

thanx ya'll! :D

im not emo

and im just 13

i want to cut myself because no one would care!

im useless

worthless

stupid

depressed

pathetic..

just all of the above XO

and i feel like....i need to harm myself for not being the person my mum wants me to be..and i guess my friends too but they dont show it but it feels like they do....

its like..i want to say sorry to everyone by hurting myself

and i want to release all the anger and sadness in me....

when i hear my friends and family laugh and have a good time, while im getting over being judged by my own mother..i just want to hurt something!!

me

Favorite Answer

I used to cut with a knife then I swapped to a razor and if you are going to use a knife they really don't get much blood and I mean not even enough that you need a tissue to wipe it away so they really aren't very practical. Also I am not going to say don't cut yourself because I know if you really want to do you will find a way also then I would be a hypocrite but before you start please think about it I thought oh maybe I will just make one or two cuts and I did but I also did more and now I can't stop doing it and I do it a lot one day I did over 350 cuts and the day before I did over 330 and I cut everyday and have been for 3 months I can no longer wear shorts or t shirts and summer gets really hot so that wasn't much fun. But also I have scars on my legs and arms and even thought my parents know I still do it cause I can't stop. Please don't start unless you are ready for the consequences. I feel the same way you do everyday and even though cutting helps me I wouldn't recommend it. Some people don't even like it when they try it and then you just did it for no reason. And insetaed of saying sorry by hurting yourself say sorry by doing some extra work around the house or by doing what your friends want instead of what you want but really try something else first. Good luck and feel better soon.

Source(s): Cutter and no matter how bad you feel or how bad a person you think you are you are still a better person than me.

Please tell me youre not doing this as a die hard Green Day fan. Theyre great and all but you dont have to become or act depressed. You seem happy but want to do something that shows depression. You also mentioned that its your first time as if this is something everyone does. Its not.

Why would you wanna be an American Idiot??

See what I dd there?

• Lucas

Don't do it. As someone who's dealt with depression, self harm is not the way to go about it. Talk to your counselor at school, but don't tell her that you want to hurt yourself. If you tell her that she will have to tell your parents. If you just say you're depressed she is obligated to keep confidentiality.

Lol probably the palm I did this before I was too scared so I did it on my pinky Rofl yeah it didn't hurt that much so yeah if u want do it in the palm but don't go too deep O.o or u die btw r u emo hmm I'm not but I've always felt like I'm from the dark side LMFAO stupid eh but I still believe in god :P lol

• Anon

I never will understand emos. Why would you want to cause harm to your body? It stings like hell to get cut. How can pain possibly feel good?

If you want to cut yourself, YES, you ARE emo.

Don't please don't. I've been there, so I know that it won't help, but I don't need to know you to know that you DO have a purpose, you DO have a use, you ARE worth something. Depression is a terrible thing, but you can beat it. Get help, please. I know that when you're in this place, it doesn't matter what I say, but please get help.

Could you talk to anyone about this. Do not cut yourself please. DO YOU WANT SCARS FOR LIFE!!!

You honestly want help on how to hurt yourself? Please find a better solution.

Source(s): Recovering self harmer

Shove the knife up you Bong hole

you sound like an idiot