Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

What qualities, in your opinion, make a person spiritually beautiful?

Update:

Fokker: That's a great list. And I can agree, people who live by such traits are extremely rare. I could probably count the ones I know in real life on one hand. I know I can't live that way constantly.

((((Linda)))): Thank you. Good answer.

And thank you to everyone else who answered, too.

Update 2:

TwistedOwl: LOL!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • brmxld
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I appreciate a person who can see past the labels to the one thing that matters and that is the heart. There are many many people in this world who differ in belief and perspective but the spirit of good is present in those who question wrong, in those who seek what is righteous, in those who do their best to treat their fellow man as they would wish to be treated. I'm not perfect by any means. I'm just a human being and I make mistakes from time to time but I try to learn from those mistakes.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Anyone, especially in today's society, who can recognize that another person actually has spiritually beautiful qualities. It is exceptional for any person to recognize them.

• Honesty, integrity, patience and compassion.

The rest tends to come from those.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Kindness.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Humility, compassion, generosity, humor, acceptance of spirituality different than their own, and peacefulness.

We all have these traits at times, but I am truly envious of those that live by them.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm working on these -- knowing and seeking to express them in my life --- love, faith, peace, meekness, obedience to God, hope, joy, gratitude, integrity, responsibility, giving, etc.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

good sense of humour

ability to laugh AT themselves [umm english as a foreign language.. i mean, not minding joke at their expense, if necessary]

and important to me, eye contact and smiles.

• 8 years ago

Any and All qualities or characteristics that most reflect GOD and HIS attributes and character.....love, compassion, patience, long suffering, humbility, kindness and so forth....

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

his peace of mind and his respect toward other people's feelings and it increase as he advances spiritually

• 8 years ago

They all start to look kinda beautiful with enough spirits in me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.