Brice F asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Who will win Ohio or Kansas?

whos gonna win to go to the final game Ohio state or kansas...personally i think ohio state will win it all. what is your opinion and why?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Ohio State is our home team around here.

I am confident Ohio State will beat Kansas.

But I'm not sure that Ohio State will beat Kentucky. But I hope they will!

Kentucky is not invincible, they can be beaten. And Kentucky first has to win their semi-final game before they can play for the championship.

But my Ohio State Buckeyes need this more than any other school.

• 8 years ago

Ohio State

• AGM
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Ohio State

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Ohio State

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Kansas will win. Sullinger isn't nearly as good as he was last year. Plus Kansas has one of the best back courts in the NCAA with Taylor, Johnson and Releford. Plus with Robinson, a Naismith finalist and Withey, the #2 shot blocker behind Anthony Davis. He is also the Big 12 defensive player of the year.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I predicted that Kansas will beat Ohio State for my blog (I predicted the scores of both Final Four games for my blog at http://bikinihill.blogspot.com/ if you're interested in checking it out). Enjoy this weekend's games!

• 8 years ago

Why dont you just say you don't like Kentucky. OSU is good and will probably beat Kansas, but I think Kentucky has the most weapons and can exploit certain matchups against any of the other teams left in the tournament.

• 8 years ago

LIKE for OSU

Source(s): jared sullinger, aron craft,buford................evan turner jk jk
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.