Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsGolf · 8 years ago

Say your a golf nut! Who do you think should be #1 through #10 in the history of golf? AlsoPick5starsinFuture?

Im a golf nut so I'd just like to see the response of who golf fans out there think is the #1 through #10 golfers of all time are! I pick #1-Tiger Woods, #2-Jack Nicklaus (w/ 18 majors!), #3-Arnold Palmer #4-Phil Mickelson #5-Tom Watson #6-Ben Hogen #7-Gary Player

#8-Seve Ballesteros, #9-Tom Kite #10-Johnny Miller (in his prime!). This is only MY personal opinion and #9 and #10 are just personal favorites of mine! For example, I think that when Johnny Miller was in his prime in 1973 when he won The US Open, for a few years there he was so damn great that I still wonder if even Tiger could have beat him! And Ol Texas Tom Kite with all of his wins and Top 10's is a fav of mine all-time! I'd give anything to see all 10 of these guys play each other, all in their prime! Hogen might just beat all of them! Or Mickelson! Anything could happen in a 4 day tournament for sure! If I had a lot of money on it I'd still have to take Tiger in 2000 when he beat the crap outta everyone at the US Open at Pebble Beach by (get this!) : 15 shots!!! Phew! Unconscience!!

My picks for 5 next superstars of golf are #5-Rickey Fowler #4-Bud Cauley #3-Ryo Ishikawa #2-Webb Simpson and 1 of my Top 3 to watch today who I think is the next Tiger Woods, #1 is :-Keegan Bradley Got Game!! He hasn't even come close to peaking! He keeps getting better and better and I think in another, say, 3 years, Keegan will be the man....and the Man to beat! It's just so in his genes! His Dad is a bigtime Golf Pro and his Aunt is one of the greatest woman golfers of all time, Pat Bradley who was there cheerin Keegan on today while he shot a -5 67!!

Favorite Answer

can't put tiger ahead of jack till he gets close to what jack has done

even phil would never consider putting himself ahead of tom or ben

Here are the Top 10 Greatest players of all time in correct order based on a combination of tournaments won, charisma and influence.

1. Jack Nicklaus

2. Arnold Palmer

3. Tiger Woods

4. Bobby Jones

5. Ben Hogan

6. Sam Snead

7. Lee Trevino

8. Byron Nelson

9. Phil Mickelson

10. Vijay Singh

I like your list. There are a few changes on mine though.

1) jack Nicklaus.

2 ) tiger woods

3) Tom watson

4 ) Bobby jones

5) Arnold Palmer

6) ben hogan

7) Gary Player

8) seve ballesteros

9) Greg Norman

10) phil mickleson

I put Tom above Arnold because of the length of success he had at a top level. Bobby jones is above him due to the success he had in such a short time , he retired at 29!!! And I chose Greg instead of kite due to the number of majors he won.

Up and comers:

5) bud cauley

4) Webb Simpson

3) jonnie Vegas

2) Stacy Lewis/ Lexi Thompson/ Tom Lewis.

1) Keegan Bradley.

Bubba Watson deserves my #2 but he is too old to be an up and comer. And even though they aren't on the PGA tour, those girls are the future of American female golf

1) Harry Vardon (6 time British open winner)

2)Nickolas

3)Ben Hogan

4)Tiger Woods

5)Bobby Jones

6)Francis Ouimet

7)Byron Nelson

8)Davis Love III

9)Phil M.

10)John Daly

Fantastic selection! I couldn't agree more. Thinking about Arnold and Tom. Don't you think Tom deserve a step up from no 5. What about swapping the positions of Jack and Arnold. Once again great analysis!

tiger wood

Has put together a complete program that includes everything you need to lower your scores.

http://www.digitalstorebox.net/