Say your a golf nut! Who do you think should be #1 through #10 in the history of golf? AlsoPick5starsinFuture?

Im a golf nut so I'd just like to see the response of who golf fans out there think is the #1 through #10 golfers of all time are! I pick #1-Tiger Woods, #2-Jack Nicklaus (w/ 18 majors!), #3-Arnold Palmer #4-Phil Mickelson #5-Tom Watson #6-Ben Hogen #7-Gary Player #8-Seve Ballesteros, #9-Tom Kite #10-Johnny... show more Im a golf nut so I'd just like to see the response of who golf fans out there think is the #1 through #10 golfers of all time are! I pick #1-Tiger Woods, #2-Jack Nicklaus (w/ 18 majors!), #3-Arnold Palmer #4-Phil Mickelson #5-Tom Watson #6-Ben Hogen #7-Gary Player
#8-Seve Ballesteros, #9-Tom Kite #10-Johnny Miller (in his prime!). This is only MY personal opinion and #9 and #10 are just personal favorites of mine! For example, I think that when Johnny Miller was in his prime in 1973 when he won The US Open, for a few years there he was so damn great that I still wonder if even Tiger could have beat him! And Ol Texas Tom Kite with all of his wins and Top 10's is a fav of mine all-time! I'd give anything to see all 10 of these guys play each other, all in their prime! Hogen might just beat all of them! Or Mickelson! Anything could happen in a 4 day tournament for sure! If I had a lot of money on it I'd still have to take Tiger in 2000 when he beat the crap outta everyone at the US Open at Pebble Beach by (get this!) : 15 shots!!! Phew! Unconscience!!
My picks for 5 next superstars of golf are #5-Rickey Fowler #4-Bud Cauley #3-Ryo Ishikawa #2-Webb Simpson and 1 of my Top 3 to watch today who I think is the next Tiger Woods, #1 is :-Keegan Bradley Got Game!! He hasn't even come close to peaking! He keeps getting better and better and I think in another, say, 3 years, Keegan will be the man....and the Man to beat! It's just so in his genes! His Dad is a bigtime Golf Pro and his Aunt is one of the greatest woman golfers of all time, Pat Bradley who was there cheerin Keegan on today while he shot a -5 67!!