Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

What’s your zodiac sign and imagine you’re walking along your usual route to work/school/home/etc. and then...?

you come across 12 different paths that were never there before. Each one has a sign in front of them and a dangerous obstacle to overcome *with only what you usually carry on you (keys, backpack, etc.) to help you.* You have to choose one of the paths because going back has been made impossible due to the ground behind you spontaneously disappearing. Also, state your strategy for getting through the path.

Here’s what they are:

*Path 1 – Sign: Path of Aries. If you take this path and survive, you’ll have learnt to be a risk-taker and delve into things head-on.

Obstacle: In this path, the danger waits for you right at the beginning.. and the middle.. and the end. It’s teeming of full armored warriors carrying intimidating weapons and training their man-eating pets. Of course there are the few odd rocks and trees scattered along the path for hiding. But even those are sharp..

*Path 2 – Sign: Path of Taurus. If you take this path and survive, you’ll have learnt to be more patient and resourceful.

Obstacle: Throughout this path there are large Cyclops. If they lay their eye on you, you mustn’t move or even make a sound until they look away unless you’d like to be their meal. They can stare at you for hours on end and there’s quite a few of them roaming around the path. There’s no food or water here. If you continue the way you are, you will die. The only things scattered around here are some large poisonous plant leafs and tall piles of rocks. And no, the Cyclops will not eat the plants.

*Path 3 – Sign: Path of Gemini. If you take this path and survive, you’ll have learnt to outsmart others and to be at peace with the dual nature of things.

Obstacle: In this path, the beginning will be very blissful and you’ll stroll through peacefully. Near the middle you’ll find a door leading to a maze or more fitting, a labyrinth. Once in there with every turn you make you’re met with two other options to take. Also somewhere in there roams a clone of you except it’s a man-eating minotaur version of you. The only way to get the exit to open is to kill the minotaur.

*Path 4 – Sign: Path of Cancer. If you take this path and survive, you’ll have learnt to be more nostalgic and caring.

Obstacle: In this path, you’ll meet a kid who you’ll have the opportunity of playing multiple games with along the way of the path. Everything you loved as a child is there (Old video games, tvs running your favourite childhood shows, etc.). Near the end of the path you’ll come across a small, crescent moon shaped cave. The gravitational force inside of it is.. different to say the least. The ceiling is lined with protruding rocks. The only possible way to move in the cave is to hop since there are gaps in the floor you must move over. With every hop, you are thrusted towards the ceiling briefly and fall back down. It’s not strong enough to do major damage but since the cave goes on for a few of days (Don’t worry, water and food are provided in the cave), your head will be slowly bashed in.. You must keep the kid alive or else once you reach the end of the cave the path will continuously expand in front of you and the cave will close off leaving you to die of thirst.

*Path 5 – Sign: Path of Leo. If you take this path and survive, you’ll have learnt to be more self-aware.

Obstacle: In the beginning of this path, you’ll meet up with the Cowardly lion from the wizard of Oz. He’ll lead you down a coal road, meaning you’ll have to walk on burning hot coals. Once you reach the end of the road he’ll suddenly turn on you and scratch out your eyes. You’ll strangely feel no pain and by now you’ll be surrounded by fire loops with rabid, man-eating (Of course) lions jumping through them. You must make sure you don’t touch any of those “fire loops” or you’ll be instantly turned to a pile of ash. You must also avoid the lions. And they’re plentiful. You must do all this without any sight. If you survive you’re sight will be given back.

*Path 6 – Sign: Path of Virgo. If you take this path and survive, you’ll have learnt to be problem solving.

Obstacle: This path is exactly the same size as your bed. Exactly. There are pieces of a jigsaw puzzle of Richard Simmons that are roughly 1 inch by 1 inch squares stacked in the corner. You must solve the puzzle and must lay it on the floor. The puzzle will cover the floor entirely. Every time you touch a piece of the puzzle it’s like torture, not too mention if you end up touching 20 pieces you’ll die. Note: You have to use hands to touch the pieces.

*Path 7 – Sign: Path of Libra: If you take this path and survive, you’ll have learnt to be more balanced and elegant.

Obstacle: The beginning and middle of this path contains no ground, just wobbly stools with legs that seem to go on forever surrounded by a bottomless pit. You must jump from stool to stool and remain on each stool until you hear a horn. The problem is each time the stools begin to have less surface area for you to land on. It begins to become impossibly small to remain balanced on it. You have to figure out a way to maintain balance. If you make it to the end part you must walk along a path of 10 scales and stay on each scale for a certain amount of time. Every time the scales calculate your weight, a full body suit pops out of the scale and wraps around you adding tremendous weight to you. By the time you reach the 10th scale you’ll be crushed. Note: You cannot break the scales.

*Path 8 – Sign: Path of Scorpio. If you take this path and survive, you’ll have learnt to be more intense (Lol?) and protective.

Obstacle: In this path, you’ll come face to face with these 5 alien creatures who stare intensely into your eyes. They literally stare right into you and begin sucking out your being using their stare. They suck out a part of your mind and hold it prisoner inside of them. They then run off. You must find them and retrieve your mind parts back in order to leave the path. You can’t kill them or that bit of your mind will die with them. You have to turn yourself into something similar to the Eye of Sauron from LotR. That way, you can locate them and stare them down. But to do this transformation, you must be able to save the one you love most from the aliens.. Well let’s just say they were walking behind you and stumbled upon this little path thing too. So you must save them all the while not killing the aliens or looking at their eyes.

*Path 9 – Sign: Path of Sagittarius. If you take this path and survive, you will have learnt to be a good-humoured person.

Obstacle: In this path, you’ll go to a Japanese Styled feast. However you’ll feast with English royalty and at the end of the meal you’ll be the court’s jester and stand on a hollow stage (There’s no escape through there though). You have to tell jokes or they’ll kill you on the spot. However, if you do say a joke whether it’s funny or not they’ll throw metal chairs at you. You’ll die after your second joke. Unless..

*Path 10 – Sign: Path of Capricorn. If you take this path and survive, you’ll have learnt to be more wise and responsible.

Obstacle: In this path, any items you had on you will be taken away. During this time period, you’ll physically age 1 year each day. You’ll be here for a month. You don’t have any food or water. There is a Ruler of this path who guards the exit, and he’ll give you meal of chicken (The whole chicken) and rice plus a bottle of water if you agree to add a month onto your time period. In order to get out of the path you must either kill the ruler despite your lack of items or fulfill your time sentence.

*Path 11 – Sign: Path of Aquarius. If you take this path and survive, you’ll have learnt to be more unique.

Obstacle: As soon as you step onto this path, you’ll be greeted with the scent of flowers. It leads your way and gets stronger as you follow it. As soon as you reach the source you are turned into a half human half flower. You’re still human from the waist down and you’ve lost all your senses except for touch. There are herbivore dinosaurs attracted to the smell of flowers roaming around so you must constantly be moving in order to avoid becoming eaten. In order to be able to leave the path you must find the only body of water and stand still in it for 20 minutes. There are a large number of dinosaurs surrounding the body of water however, so you’ll need to draw them away. If you survive you’ll be turned back to a normal human.

*Path 12 – Sign: Path of Pisces. If you take this path and survive, you’ll have learnt to be more psychic(?).

Obstacle: This path is littered with ghosts. The rule “I can’t see you, so you can’t see me” doesn’t apply here. They see you, hate you, want to slaughter you. Viciously. Well actually, they’re not ghosts.. More like two.. sea creatures.. wearing invisible spray.. And they’ve gone mental sniffing that stuff too much. But um, they have signature laughs you’ll be able to identify them by.. If you know what I’m talking about. Unfortunately there’s a lot of other noise that makes hearing their laughs a difficult task. You just need to find them, expose them, then kill them (If you can stand killing those adorable fellows that is). Simple enough. Note: Oh look a pineapple.

Anyways, so what’s your zodiac sign?

Which path would you choose?

What would be your strategy to get through it?

Be honest now, would you just give up?

Hmm, I’ll be the judge of whether or not you survived btw.

That took me the longest time to write.-_-

Aww Kevin.:$ If it makes you feel better we'll send all of the Y!A team down a new hostile path, one that you'll have the honour of designing. Ok?^_^

LOLL Bree. All right, as you wish.^_^

Best Answer

Right, I'm taking the Path of Capricorn. Like hell I'm going to get out of there aged well over 70 and bordering into 80-- that "ruler" is going down! I don't care if I don't have any resources, I will slaughter him with my bare hands if I have to. A slightly less violent tactic, I suppose, would have me charming the ruler and using my feminine wiles to get him to give me the food. I'm good at charming people and acting disarming. >:] Then I could kill him afterward using a chicken bone to stab him in both eyes and shove it down his throat so that he'll choke to death. Or, if he refuses to choke to death, I suppose beating him to death with my fists, feet, and the water bottle isn't out of the question. Or I could pinch his nose to stop him from breathing while pouring water continuously down his throat until he drowns, like they did in the medieval times.

If my life is on the line, I'd do anything to save it, including killing someone.

I'm a very sadistic, slightly psychotic Libra. <3

Well I would ideally choose the path of Pisces, since it looks like an awesome challenge. But since I'm a Gemini, I think I'll stay with my sign and go for that one.

Well deciding which option to choose would be a problem but after a while I think I'd just start choosing one randomly. Concerning my little clone problem - pssh, what little clone problem? ;D I think we all know that a Geminis charm could convince the minotaur into believing that it would prefer to be vegetarian. I'd be all "Hey, you know...I'm a vegetarian. It's actually pretty good, I mean humans can be so bad for your digestion don't you think? They sure were for mine...wait did I just say that out loud? Ignore that last comment. *shifty eyes*. What I'm basically trying to say is, wouldn't you prefer this meat free sandwich I forgot to eat from lunch? Btw...I hope you don't think I'm being too forward here, but you have such pretty eyes ;) are you single at all?"

And then the minotaur would either be so totally charmed by my speech, it would leave me alone, or it would have been convinced to change it's meat scarfing ways and become vegetarian. And I'd be free :D

Then I'd grab my car keys, spin around to face the minotaur and with one fast hand movement, stabby stabby in the minotaurs eyes with the keys, and then find the exit ;D if the keys didn't work, then I'd use my earphones as a lassou and tie the creature up.

Source(s): Gemini; verb Definition - smart like a fox, fearless like Indiana Jones
  • Bree

*____________* SO CREATIIIIIIVVVVVVE!!! I love these kind of questions!!!!

Path 11 is so funny ahahahahah half a flower and nooooo the dinosaurs are nibbling XD loool well at least the good half is still human amirite? ^___~

Pisces and I'd pick path 12 just because I think I'd feel most intrigued by this path :) bawahahahah I'm I'm imagining an invisible whale. Loool signature laughs XD

My strategy would be too live the rest of my life in a giant plastic bubble so that the sea creatures can't rub the slimy invisible bodies against me. I want to walk around in it but I will have to sacrifice going to the movies and taking public transport/

Give up yes I will be like homer simpson, curl up on the ground that go to sleep. hopefully it will all be ovver by the time I wake.

Please make more qs like this it was so much fun to read <3

Source(s): Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! :)
  • Sean

I can do Path 4 out of these. The familiar start I dig, the comfort food I dig and I already get along with children so these things suit best for me. It seems to simply be an enduring test of pain that you will feel on your head and emotional issues with a possible death of thirst, all that seems doable. I would simply stay calm and take my time and have a breath or two in between each hop. I would calmly instruct the child in the best possible way for their safety.

sag sun cancer rising

Cancer! Hehe, hard to choose. (My love for Cancer gals has deeply grown)

Kay first off, I’d throw away all my books in my bag and carry the water and food in it lol. I have a high-metabolism so I’d rather drink water the whole way lol. I can handle no food. If I’d have to feed the kid, then I’d do that. and If I needed to cook, forget that lols. If there was pizza, donuts or ice-cream…I’d still give them to the kid if that means anything LOL

On my path… I'd carry the kid, like Jacob carrying Bella in Twilight, as I hop onwards.

I have strong arms (Biceps), a hard bod (chest & abs<3 hehe still growing), and I was one of the top 5 of running track in Jr. high ^^

i like to think I’m still as fast today lol; with stable legs aside my knee injurie (I always wear a knee compression sleeve to school haha for my left knee)

i'd take like 4 hops or more nonstop depending how heavy the child is

…put the kid down and rest on the floor or with the kid on my lap lols

Even with your path’s altered gravity =] or Cancer’s path, I can handle heavy gravity hehe, (I’d lay down so my head doesn’t bash in LOL) & plus I’m still as young & crazy as a Child with my Arien Moon

At the end I’d destroy the cave’s entrance & give the kid back to his family & hopefully I’ll be able to make my Leo/Cancer’s dreams come true =] as a better man with a new learned experience =].

& hopefully I brought her something beautiful from the Cave as my souvenir.

I almost picked Path 9, Sagittarius but who wants metal chairs thrown at them?!

So I pick, Path 2, Taurus path.

I have a lot of patience and can be very, very resourceful. I would slowly, even if it took me two days to do, slowly inch by inch get closer and closer to the poisenous plants being as silent as I could. I wouldn't care how long it took me, so long as I know exactly WHAT and HOW I'm doing it, so long as I have a FOR SURE plan to get out, that I know EXACTLY what I'm doing. If I know it will work, I will take DAYS if need be.

Inch my way over there, pull as many leaves as I could, hide them, and grab some heavy sticks. Inch my way up to the cyclops as they SLEPT. Yeah, I would wait until they eventually slept and then SMASH the stick into it's eye. rub the poisenous leaves into their eyes and mouth.. Left arm to the mouth, right arm to the eye.... Quickly run to another cyclops, pop open his eye lid and stuff some leaves in his eye lid... Let hell break loose, and take off running in zig zags so they couldn't catch me! Only one would be freaking out, so I would have to zig zag my way out the escape route! Lol.

Source(s): Sagittarius Sun Taurus Moon.

i'd choose path 11 - aquarius

because first of all i like flowers and like smelling like one and i think dinosaurs are cute!

what i would do is i would get out my ipod and put on 'im sexy and i know it' then start dancing like a crazy person - well flower - dancing all about and bein the active lively person i am

i would then stand still as a joke to get them to come towards me, then move at the last minute so that they bump heads and bang into eachother, KOing them

after that, i would get my left over ham sandwich and cover myself with it, and have a nap in the water thing for 20 minutes then be free to go home!

doesnt that sound like such a fun and exciting adventure?!

Source(s): gemini sun, libra moon, libra rising
  • Sun; Capricorn

Path of Capricorn

How will I kill the ruler? I will use my superior wrestling to beat the crap out the ruler drag him/her to beginning of path a chunk them away where the ground disappeared. >:3

Jeez it's like the iTunes terms of agreement page. Path of Taurus. Learned Jungle survival, and learned to be light on my feet and invisible while I was a Recon Marine. So it should be a cake walk.

Source(s): Not your typical Pisces

These are easy. Scorpio. Aliens, id just stare at the aliens v@ginas and wouldnt bother looking at there face. Then id use my scorpio sexuality, and sex addiction and finger all the aliens v@ginas non-stop and tell the love of my life to hurry and make it to the end. Then Id have aliens suk the brain below my waist out. Then id get them pregnant and leave um.

Im a Scorpio