ANYONE GET SCAMMED BY A GIRL ON FACEBOOK ABOUT A BIKINI CONTEST? I almost did.. I wanna know if shes legit?

So did anyone else get a friend request from a random beautiful girl on facebook, then check her out if shes legit by her page, and she looked legit, cause I saw her picture and all that and its crazy cause she even sent me a picture of her holding a piece of paper with my name on it saying to vote for her for this... show more So did anyone else get a friend request from a random beautiful girl on facebook, then check her out if shes legit by her page, and she looked legit, cause I saw her picture and all that and its crazy cause she even sent me a picture of her holding a piece of paper with my name on it saying to vote for her for this hooters contest, and out of nowhere she sends you to this "legit" link that says you can vote for her, its called citysex.com? Its crazy she said she'll guide me through it and I wont have to pay a thing. But I didnt go for it cause I knew its messed up. So I googled it and there came a link of some guy who actually got scammed and they got him good. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110926232202AAqjvFV I wanna know if I made a mistake by bitching her out or if its legitly a scam, anyone else get scammed or almost scam.. btw her name is amanda mae conners..