What is the email address for the talk on cbs?

I want to email The Talk tv show on cbs.com but I cant find an email address.

Favorite Answer

You can write a message here Tell us what you think!

Your opinions and comments are very important to CBS and we read every message that we receive. Due to a high volume of messages, we’re not always able to provide a personal response, but we do appreciate your taking the time to fill out our feedback form below.

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_fo... You can comment on this link http://www.facebook.com/TheTalkCBS http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/ http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_talk

• S. Taylor6 years agoReport

Every week day I know that there will be great information and a lot of laughter for us all!
      Tell Sheryl I am making her Southern delicous dish...pinto beans, mashed yukon gold potatoes, corn bread, apple cinammon cobbler.

It's all fresh!!

I've been a viewer since the show started. I just don't understand the reasons for Aisha to keep interrupting the other host and guest when they speak. She monopolizes the conversations. The other thing the way she hangs onto Julie's every word. and sits so close to Julie . Look at the space between the other ladies. I think she's very insecure and needs to have Julie's approval.

I hate nor to watch the show, love the other four ladies.

Please..I have something to say. Today you had a chef on cooking "Greek Lamb". Why wasn't it called "Turkish Lamb"? They have their own recipes. Now, to get to the point, I am married to a REAL GREEK WOMAN. What your chef threw together was not really Greek lamb and orzo. It was a concoction of...I have no idea. My wife could probably turn circles around the recipe you aired. The spices in Turkish lamb differ so much from the Greek Lamb. If my wife was to make you all the true Lamb and Orzo and a side of Feta and Salad, it would be to die for!.. Just thought I would put my 2 cents in. Thank you...Bernard

Hello ladies, I was married for almost 20 years to a man who now is a women. He hid it very well from from me and my son. He works in a mill, he loved working on cars and riding quads. When he told me I was shocked! He struggled with anxiety for years and never once did I think he was a women. The anxiety got worse over the years and he felt it was time to tell me. I did divorce him, but that was the hardest decision I ever had to make. We still remain friends to this day. I just hope one day society can accept transgenders. It breaks my heart to see my son and his father bring bullied!

No longer a viewer. Love 4 of the ladies, can no longer stomach Julie Chen. Her hosting skills are horrible, not to mention her personality. The only reason she is there is because she is married to the boss. I will no longer tune in.

• BERNARDO3 years agoReport

I agree but I can not tolerate Sheryl mentioning God everytime she opens her mouth.I find it offensive,she can believe in God,Holy Spirit,Virgen Mary but keep it to herself,it is really annoying

Concerning the young lady being raked over the coals by the angry mob for passing for black-funny no one mentions that some black people used to pass for white, and maybe still do. It really reveals how racist we still are when the "taint" of African blood makes one black. Colin Powell is a black man- no he isn t. He is a man whose dna is predominantly Caucasian, with a little African mixed in.

Why do we not call Obama a white man? His mother was white. Are you sure Beyoncé isn t passing for black?

so sick of the girls talking about how there heart goes out to Bobbi Brown Yes unfortunate her mom passed but she is not the only one in this world who lost their mom I lost both my parents within thee last two yrs my mom was my soulmate and best friend I after homecaring and living with them for yrs they left me the family house not only mourning the death I am about to loose the house because money has run out having to make the decision of giving up my 3 dogs because no one will let you rent with dogs who are the only things I have left Bobbi yes I feel bad about losing her mom but she will never have to worry about where her next dollar will come from so girls get a grip the real world is not easy

ladies of THE TALK. JULIE you have a son, you DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE WILL DO. SHARON you have two children that got them selves on the wright path, including your husband. THE other three ladies really???? Julie you really get turned on when you speak on people on spiral down fall.

you missed the point today reg Raven Symone's comment about being American, not African American. She wasn't saying she wasn't black. MY great grandparents come from Germany but i don't say I'm German American; i'm American. and my great grandparents probably came more recently than Raven's. This time you were wrong wrong wrong.

I want to respond to comments made about videos from classrooms. You are no better than locAl newspapers that are quick to depict teachers in negative situations. First you are NOT teachers you have never been in high schools with teenagers and had to be subjected to total disrespect we are subjected too first from students then parents and most insulting out administrators. Who are you to pass judgement. They defy us curse us and refuse to participate in class discussions and activities. We are expected to follow so many steps BEFORE any kind of support is given to the soldier teacher in the trenches. Before you blast one of those videos on tv why don t you investigate what led up to the ugly scene. I know for sure that one of is journalist by profession. Why don t you find out about teachers who devote 38+ years if their lives to education. They travel with kids to regional state and national competitions to support kids some who never get a chance to be included in groups or form families. There is one teacher in Los Angeles who taken students to Cuba Vietnam and China for photo gray projects. He also had a student who competed with her photography projects starting in a small Arizona community and won a year of study in Paris France to pursue her love AND TALENT OF PHOTOGRAPHY. others have state and national winners in athletics public speaking business professionals science and technology. We champion for kids without parent support. And on top of all that we TEACH!!!!!!!! If you were to ask most teachers would welcome cameras in classes. Maybe then WE would get the support for discipline instead of defending our selves for trying to have some semblance of order to TEACH!!!! Why not devote a segment or even an episode to inform the public of all the WONDERFUL things teachers are doing in America.