Ouija board said i was zozo?

Okay, well in the past two days me and my 3 other friends. 2 girls 2 guys, have been playing with the ouija board. And the two boys were on it in the day and the good spirit said that the one boy was once zozo in his past life.(what does this mean?) Later me and the other boy contacted the good spirits again and... show more Okay, well in the past two days me and my 3 other friends. 2 girls 2 guys, have been playing with the ouija board. And the two boys were on it in the day and the good spirit said that the one boy was once zozo in his past life.(what does this mean?) Later me and the other boy contacted the good spirits again and any question we would ask it would either go back and fourth between "mama" or "zozo" or try to finish all through the alphabet. But in the middle of it we would ask it to go to the middle of the board before it finished. We asked if the other boy they said was zozo in his past life could come outside around us and it said no it was not safe and something bad would happen. But earlier the spirit said he was a physical guardian to the boy i was doing the ouija board with outside... i am very confused. Can somebody please explain what any of this means without telling us pointless things about not doing a ouija board again because we are done.. thank you!
Update: * it was a homemade ouija board, not magnetic nor store bought. made out of card board and marker and used a golden coin.