I had a really bad trip on shrooms and it completly changed how I view life?

I did shrooms for the first time a few months ago and it was a great time I would sit there listening to my bose sound system very loud with lots of bass and my eyes would twitch back and forth looking around fast everything moving to the music and lots of laughing and weird faces, then my friend had put on a song... show more I did shrooms for the first time a few months ago and it was a great time I would sit there listening to my bose sound system very loud with lots of bass and my eyes would twitch back and forth looking around fast everything moving to the music and lots of laughing and weird faces, then my friend had put on a song called One by Metallica and right away i started making these very weird faces and i was in a diffrent state of mind i started freaking out screaming to turn it off it was the scariest thing thats ever happened to me, exactly like a night terror which i sometimes have them every couple years but i completly lost grip of reality and was screaming at someone sitting next to me making freaked out faces and as soon as he changed the song it completly went away and i was fine having a good trip for the rest of the time then i try to do shrooms again because i thought it was fun.. I didnt have loud music this time i sat in a room with my sister, her boyfriend and 2 of my friends and every time i looked at someone i would think they looked so weird and i started to think that every sees life diffrently and that people are all ****** in the head and people started to creep me out and i didnt want to be around people id give people blank looks like wtf are you doing looks and i kept thinking about depressing things and even after the trip ended its completly changed my perspective on life, I don't like people i don't like being near people anymore, i find that life is a waste of time and its just full of pain, i now wonder if some people are on somthing like a perm shroom trip but its not from taking the drug just how they were born, i kept thinking people were thinking ****** up thoughts and now I don't like being around people, they honestly creep me out i tried doing shrooms again thinking it might fix things but no, just made things worse, became very depressed constantly thinking how ****** up life and how ****** up people are, will this ever go away? I used to love going out partying now i try to avoid people as much as possible i want this to go away , ive been having serious sleeping problems ill be half asleep but still awake ill be able to see whats infront of me but ill be very scared because i cant move or talk thinking in my head help me to the person laying next to me in bed begging that they will try to wake me up, but i have to wait it out somtimes i will dose off and wake completly wide open eyes and out of no where start freaking out im not sure if its from the shrooms or not but its been happening ever since i did shrooms