Poll: Do you feel sorry for Trayvon Martin?

Hi Thank you for answering Can you answer what he did to deserve this? I think It's a horrible tragedy on both sides. of what happen to young Trayvon Martin Parents, loved ones, a community, and friends are mourning the loss of a child. Zimmerman has to live with the fact that he took a life for the... show more Hi

Thank you for answering

Can you answer what he did to deserve this?

I think It's a horrible tragedy on both sides. of what happen to young Trayvon Martin Parents, loved ones, a community, and friends are mourning the loss of a child. Zimmerman has to live with the fact that he took a life for the rest of his, guilty or innocent of whatever he is accused of.It's just horrible all the way around, we make it worse by choosing sides without all the facts..

My good heart goes out to Trayvon Martin, Here is a 17 year old who's being smear on Internet, what's worse is the he's dead and has nobody to defend his name. I know Govt got caught making Martin into this saint child, truth is okay he may not have been a saint, but smearing his name after his death is just wrong in so many ways.

Like Media is posting Fake pics of him on Face-book, when it's a different Trayon Martin who just so happens to have the same name. Guess what now they are saying he was suspended from school for possessing an empty bag with traces of marijuana. My question is, what does this have to do with him being murdered? And this certainly doesn’t justify being killed.

Media is making him into this black thug who was up-to no good that night & you have ppls saying this 17 year old deserve to die.. Any Good person knows nobody deserves to die. a true children who lives for God knows this & person who doesn't believe in god knows this as well. why do I feel sorry for him? again media is demonizing him.

So he wasn't perfect & stole who cares. Yes Stealing is wrong but I wasn't a perfect child in school.I always used come to school late and cut classes because of teachers I dislike back then.sometimes I'll skip school. during my teen years always used to shop lift in stores..My point is no-person or child is perfect.. smear' campaign against Trayvon has me thinking would this happen to me, what if that's me? is that my fate having ppls smear me for my past.. Knowing the media I believe so ):

Media doesn't care I am just another person to them, one who can be replace ):Trayvon Martin is being profiled as a criminal walking home in his own neighborhood, that might not be the case, No-one knows what happen lets wait until all the facts come out.. Do I Feel sorry for Zimmerman of course yes he was unfairly being painted as racist but I feel more sorry for Martin this kid and family don't deserve this. They have done nothing to deserve my hate..

The Comments about this case has been awful, please don't pretend you don't see the hateful comments about Trayvon Martin all because they hate blacks.. I've been though lots of boards on Internet from what I saw it's clear ppls hate blacks this is not about race. sadly it's turning into one I mean a 17 Kid was Murder and you have ppls saying he got what was coming to him etc. saying he deserve to die all I hope for is he's in Heaven in Jesus..

Sorry for my Long Thoughts. but I really feel sorry for him

BQ: Do you feel same way?

BQ 2: Before you say Lots of teens are dead everyday, I agree that is terrible & once again nobody deserves too die my heart goes out to them as well..