Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 years ago

I feel guilty about leaving home: My Dad is disabled and mum has bad health.?

I'm facing a dilemma. I'm 23, have recently graduate and gained full time, employment. While I would like to save to buy a house with my boyfriend, I'm just not sure if I can take being at home anymore. I feel like it makes sense to move out at this stage but I'm feeling so guilty.

My older brother and sister both live out of the country & have their own lives. My dad is physically disabled and his symptoms are getting worse & worse. He has short term memory loss and is in agony constantly. Mum is his main carer, she shoulders so much and I'm generally there to let her have someone to talk to and shoulder the burden a bit. Mum also hasn't been well recently (I'm hoping it's nothing serious) I'm finding it harder and harder to cope; I want to listen and help but hearing all the problems every morning when I wake up and night when I'm in from work is just getting too much. I have a stressful job and this is making things unbearable. I mean, I'd still be living in the same city and of course I'd be there for them but I feel like I'd be abandoning my mum.

you'll be able to desire to get a automobile of your very own in the previous the registration runs out. in case you'll be able to desire to possibly have somebody return it to them that could desire to be good. we are able to be praying for you because of the fact of what we pay attention approximately honor killings. Please be very careful. verify friends comprehend the place you're and the place you're envisioned next in any respect situations. continuously carry a cellular telephone. stay in a secure us of a. attempt to realize that evil exists and continuously will provide us complication till the final Day. your loved ones is sufferer to it basically as you're. we are all in this conflict jointly. shop your armor on! (Ephesians 6) And shop getting to understand the actual, non violent factors of the venerated Quran and the truths of the prophets written interior the e book so your loved ones connections will stay good on your heart. God bless you. Allah akhbar could be a conflict cry for all individuals against the deceptiveness of evil.

• Aaron

If you can afford it, hire them a carer to look after them and give them some money monthly to help. Keep ringing them to talk to your Mum and Dad and check up on them.