Resident evil operation raccoon city?

So Ive looked up online and saw a bunch of negative reviews for REORC and since I'm in Florida Right now so I haven't got the chance to play it so what I'm asking is resident evil operation raccoon city bad as reviewers (like IGN and gamespot) say or is it a decent game?

Favorite Answer

there is already a walkthrough for the game here:

http://www.rarityguide.com/articles/articles/1843/...

read it and decide for yourself

I got it the day it came out and all I got to say is it is a great game don't listen to the reviews you know how resident evil games will have hate because they arnt original you know How they said resident evil 4 and 5 are really bad?? Well then why are people saying re4 was the best game? Anyway it's a good game and people can't really talk **** if they don't have it and I love this game it's fun and free dlc!

I don't know why everyones saying its bad, I'm really not a big fan of resident evil (I really liked number 4 but number 5 was kinda sh*t in my oppion) as far as zombie games go its not the best but its a pretty desent game, the graphics are quite good, aiming is good it has good wepons but the al are pretty **** and they allways die (only thing that annoys me) I've played online once and didn't like it that much, I'll probably like it more when I get used to it! I think its a pretty desent game I'll give it a 7/10

My opinion.

It's an OK game.

A poor resi game.

What realllyyy annoyed me, stupid as he'll AI. Killed it self on a trip mine that was clear to see and I walk around.

And the aiming put me off. Felt really floaty and vague and thus the guns lacked feel and sometimes like they weren't doing any damage.

Source(s): Work at game station uk

Decent game, I wouldn't consider RE operation raccoon worst game in RE series. if you're having doubts try renting the game first to see if you like it..

• Timmy

its a shitload of monkeyfuck that can join duke nukem forever as one of the worst games ever released

its a pisspoor left for dead clone but cant even muster a shuffle let aloen decent game play

if all the major gaming sites hate it dont you think that they might be right ?

well, you really have to play it to know.

and only people who have actually play the game can give you a fair answer.

• i wanna play it it looks descent

it is good

Source(s): imma gamer