With these prospective act, sat, and gpa scores, will I make it into a good college?

Hey everyone,

So I am a sophomore in high school, so I don't know all of these figures for sure yet, but if everything goes to plan (and based on my plan and psat scores) I will have these "figures" ( I can't think of another term for it haha)

1. 31 act score

2. 2200 on sat

3. All 4 years gpa: 4.25

I want to Go to unc chapel hill for my undergraduate, then brown for my graduate, but I dont need numbers for those schools specifically, I just need an idea of whether these will get me into a good school.

Thanks so much!

• Betsy
    Favorite Answer

Yes, they will.

particular -- LSU probable -- Texas A&M probable not -- UT, Penn State No -- Chapel Hill and Michigan Mono can fairly disrupt your lecturers, yet not often for a whole college twelve months. fortuitously, the scholars at Texas A&M have a tendency to love their journey there, it relatively is why their retention fee is so extreme. in case you may desire to circulate out of state for college, evaluate Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, Kansas, Auburn, Alabama, Clemson and Indiana.