How often can I cycle prohormones and still continue to grow?

Background: I am 38, 5 foot 10, 200 pounds, 14% bodyfat. I just finished a cycle of Nandrox and Supersten - they are "steroid alternatives" from a company called Mexivet - I purchased from a local gym here in Colorado. I used them for a 6 week cycle and put on some 10 pounds of lean muscle mass and... show more Background:
I am 38, 5 foot 10, 200 pounds, 14% bodyfat.

I just finished a cycle of Nandrox and Supersten - they are "steroid alternatives" from a company called Mexivet - I purchased from a local gym here in Colorado. I used them for a 6 week cycle and put on some 10 pounds of lean muscle mass and I am SOOOOOO HAPPY with how it went. Obviously I was working out hard and eating right too..

According to the place I bought this stuff they said you have to take a week off for every week you are on. So, I was on for 6 weeks and now I have to take 6 weeks off. This is called "cycling off" and you do it so that you can prevent side effects from long term continuous use. right?

So here's the real
QUESTION: How often can I take them and still put on mass? I mean, if I take 6 weeks off, and then try again for another 6 weeks and do everything the same, will I gain another 10 pounds? I mean, that would be 20 pounds in 18 weeks... is that possible?? And can I just continue to cycle on and off or are there side effects that can occur even if I am taking the time off?

I dont know if there is going to be anyone here that can actually answer my questions accurately. I was told about this place by a friend but now that I am writing it out, I wonder if its too technical for this site. Gonna try anyways. Thanks in advance!!!