Was supposed to take a girl out on date this week, but now I'm ugly...?

I've had a crush on this girl that I work with for MONTHS. She's so pretty, and I get nervous when I'm around her like crazy. Anyways, her and her boyfriend of 2 years broke up a week or two ago, and I got her number. I asked her out, she said she was swamped this week but next week was good. So now... show more I've had a crush on this girl that I work with for MONTHS. She's so pretty, and I get nervous when I'm around her like crazy. Anyways, her and her boyfriend of 2 years broke up a week or two ago, and I got her number. I asked her out, she said she was swamped this week but next week was good.

So now it is next week, only I buzzed my head. I had bangs before, and I've lost every ounce of confidence. I don't want to ask her out, or even remind her we were supposed to hang out this week, because I feel like complete **** without my hair, and I'm sure she thinks I'm ugly now too.

What should I do?