Just started playing WoW, needing advice on whether or not to play with friends...?

I started playing a few days ago because a friend has been trying to get me to play for months. I have to play on a PVP server (or RPPVP) because that's just how I roll, and I want to play the Hoarde races. My friend started playing with me, he made a new toon to do so, and now he's getting all mad because... show more I started playing a few days ago because a friend has been trying to get me to play for months. I have to play on a PVP server (or RPPVP) because that's just how I roll, and I want to play the Hoarde races. My friend started playing with me, he made a new toon to do so, and now he's getting all mad because I'm leveling higher than him. He even said if I level too fast he just won't play with me anymore wtf!

I want to keep playing because I need a new hobby, but I don't know if I should play on that server, or move to an RPPVP one where another friend plays on the Hoarde. I also have another friend that plays on the one I play on, but on Alliance. Eeek!

I don't know what I should do. I want to play WoW with friends, but should I base which server I play on which ones friends play? Or should I just play by myself and not worry about it?
1 answer 1