How much is Viagra, Levitra/Staxyn, and Cialis in Canada from a regular pharmacy with no insurance.?

Can someone tell me the cost per pill of each or one of the 3. I don't want to know how much you can get them for online or anywhere else. I will only be buying them from a regular pharmacy in Canada, (ontario), so a shoppers drug mart, rexall, guardian etc is the type I will be going to. What is the going... show more Can someone tell me the cost per pill of each or one of the 3. I don't want to know how much you can get them for online or anywhere else. I will only be buying them from a regular pharmacy in Canada, (ontario), so a shoppers drug mart, rexall, guardian etc is the type I will be going to.

What is the going rate for any number of these pills based on your experiences? My doctor usually will give me 12 of the Levitra 20's for free or 4 viagra or 4 Cialis depending on what samples she has cuz she knows I'm poor and have a ton of health costs.

Last time I got 12 Levitra 20 mg pills for free which was nice of her.

She says they cost about 20$ a pill for Cialis or Levitra even Viagra. I find that hard to stomach. I was thinking more along the lines of 10$ a pill.

Can someone with real life experience let me know.

Thank you.
Update: It sucks these few companies have a hold over the market. They can charge crazy prices and of course anyone with a dysfunctional penis is going to buy it or they can't have sex! simple as that. If you can't get a ***** due to medical problems or medications you take, you're going to pay whatever it is,... show more It sucks these few companies have a hold over the market. They can charge crazy prices and of course anyone with a dysfunctional penis is going to buy it or they can't have sex! simple as that. If you can't get a ***** due to medical problems or medications you take, you're going to pay whatever it is, even if it's astronomical price to get that erection back. After all our ***** are important. They should make generic version for half the price. I can't wait until the patents run out and the generic market is opened up. Ratiopharm already makes some generic version of "revatio" which is Viagra but used for some heart issue. It's just a matter of time until Ratio, Sandoz, Paladin, Apotex, Pharmascience all make their own versions. I cannot wait!