1. The ROC president called on mainland China_____the initiative in soothing the hostility between the two regions.
(A)to take (B)taking (C)take(D)for taking
2. I will appreciate _____it a secret.
(A)you to keep (B)your to keep (C)that you are keeping(D)your keeping
3. _____unknown quantities is the task of algebra.
(A)Find (B)To be found(C)Finding(D)Having found
4. Mr. Jefferson borrowed the money from his friend after _____a bank loan.
(A)refused (B)being refusing(C)to be refused (D)being refused
5. I ____lift weights but I didn't really enjoy it.
(A)am used to (B)am using to (C)use to (D)used to
6. Be careful.It is easy _____by Tina's lies.
(A)to fool (B)to be fooled(C)to have fooled (D)fooling
7. I am going to be out of town for a couple of days. Would you mind ____my dog?
(A) to look for (B)looking for (C)to look after (D)looking after
- LouisLv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
2012-03-28 13:13:50 補充：
- 呆子Lv 78 years ago
1.A不定詞片語表示目的，當副詞用修飾動詞，還原本句The ROC president called on mainland China in order to the initiative in soothing the hostility between the two regions.---
- DaSaGwaLv 78 years ago
2. (A) or (D)