any write ups or chain e-mails about the Australian Libral Party?

so long story short my annoying grandfather has always had it out for the Labor party i wont go into why, anyhow the other day he shows me this silly chain letter he was e-mailed the was suppose to prove how he was 'right' (in the liberal being better than labor) anyway i don't care what party you prefer but it would be great if you could link me to an article or some write up or something that is very pro Labor and anti Liberal, that i can shove back in his face. It would be great if you could help thankyou.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, first off, you should accept only stuff that doesn't come from chain letter emails to fire back, or he may just turn around and, like so many liberals, yell "Conservative/right wing/labor party chain emails!"

Non-liberals do need to avoid using chain letters to get messages across in order to keep from losing credibility. Chain email addiction is an epidemic of the non-left on the internet, where they don't only end up refuted on political rumor "fact checking" sites, but hoax-busting, chain-breaking sites as well, such as Hoax-slayer. this drives me mad.

http://chainsmashers.mixxt.com/networks/content/in...

However, you can point out that liberals are guilty of spreading chain letterss, and although I don't have much concerning those pro the Australian liberal party, here are a couple more links about liberal chain letters.

http://chainsmashers.mixxt.com/networks/forum/thre...

And to really bring the point home, maybe he should read this four-part article.

I may not be able to help much in specifics about the chain email he sent, but can at least help you to give him a big hint that sending virals, including the political rant sort is uncool for so many reasons.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

you be attentive to what i think of? i think of the entire theory of the Anti-Christ is so as which you will call everyone you do no longer in user-friendly terms like the Anti-Christ. in the process the 1st Gulf war, Pat Robertson stated he'd had a revelation, that Saddam Hussein grow to be the Anti-Christ God instructed him! He grow to be valuable! Then after 9/11 he stated the comparable concern approximately Osama Bin weighted down. while a Democrat gets elected president, the Republicans handle him as though he grow to be some evil distant places tyrant who took over our government. by tension. Obama grow to be legitimately elected two times, by sparkling majorities of the yankee human beings. in comparison to yet another president i'd desire to call. yet considering that he grow to be inaugurated (or perhaps formerly) the Republicans have arise with basically one malicious lie after yet another to discredit him and make him much less helpful in his pastime. From the very commencing up, they got here appropriate out and stated this grow to be their plan! the theory he's the Anti-Christ is basically between the, no longer even the worst one. (BTW, although i'm no longer a Christian, i will see how the Anti-Christ, the authentic one, might have no difficulty getting elected. We human beings do no longer vote properly. we are vulnerable to fall for the comparable stupid previous can provide, issues we would desire to be attentive to contain impossible. you would be unable to cheat an truthful guy, or an truthful (with themselves) voters. In all of the memories with regard to the devil coming to earth as a human, he's eye-catching and charismatic and all and sundry loves him. it rather is how we human beings are. As American presidents flow, i think of Reagan suits the trend so lots extra helpful than Obama.)

• molly
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Go to you tube and look under Tony Abbott and you will be able to find something.he is the master of stuff ups.

Crickets right most Americans don't care about Australia unless they want something from us.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Wrong section, we dont care much about Australia.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.