Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

If Tebow was dating John Elway's daughter do you think he'd still be a Bronco?

John Elway has stated that Tim Tebow is the type of guy who he would want his daughter to date.

If he was do you think he'd still be in Denver?

Favorite Answer

Seeing as John Elway is the type of character to refuse to play for a team, he would probably trade Tebow, his daughter and his mother for a decent pass rusher. So no, he wouldnt be. If Manning had chosen the Titans however, now thats a different answer.

HELL NO, Elway would have traded his daughter away too. I'm no parent, but I can't imagine being a parent of a teen/early 20's girl, it's stressful.

• Gart

I bet they are dating and Elway doesn't want his daughter dating him so he shipped Tebow away to break them up.

• David

He was asked about Tebow's quarterback skills and came up with that. Isn't that sort of like "As a surgeon, he'd make a great butcher."?

Well, its not like anything exciting would be happening right? Tim Tebow loves abstinence remember

He didn't want him on his football team much less dating his daughter....