Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

is Mitt Romney pro choice or pro life?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You ask him today, I'll ask tomorrow and we'll compare notes.

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

"For 30 years I have supported the pro choice platform. I will never waiver on this issue. I'm to the left of Ted Kennedy on the right to choice". ~ Mitt Romney

"I have always fought for the unborn and am firmly pro-choice. You can check my record." ~ Mitt Romney

• 9 years ago

Neither, really. It seems that he has no strong opinions on abortion in either direction and wishes the whole issue would just go away so he can focus more upon economic problems.

When forced to address the subject, Romney gives whichever answer he thinks will get him in the least amount of trouble. If elected, he would likely take the same approach.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Pro what ever gets him elected as he has no convictions.

The 76 year old OBGYN from Texas who is running for president witnessed an abortion and has been strongly prolife ever since. If you want a president who is strongly convicted about this issue, vote for Ron Paul.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Depends on the year and if he is running for a state office in MA or a national office as GOP candidate..

• 9 years ago

Depends on the crowd. He can shift in an hour.

• 9 years ago

Depends on the crowd he's speaking to.

• 9 years ago

HE DOESN'T KNOW UNTILL HE WETS HIS FINGER AND STICKS INTO THE AIR EACH MORNING TO CHECK WHICH WAY THE POLITICAL WINDS ARE BLOWING THAT DAY

• 9 years ago

depennds on the day of the week

• Pat
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

What to you want to hear he will tell you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.