What is your reaction to Caroline Wozniacki beating Serena Williams?

Woohoo! Caro beat Serena for the first time ever in the quarters of Key Biscayne! What did you think? I was quite impressed with Woz's composure on serve, for the whole match, Serena did not even have a break point on Caroline's serve until Serena broke when Caroline served for that match. But luckily... show more Woohoo! Caro beat Serena for the first time ever in the quarters of Key Biscayne! What did you think? I was quite impressed with Woz's composure on serve, for the whole match, Serena did not even have a break point on Caroline's serve until Serena broke when Caroline served for that match. But luckily Caroline had the insurance break and won 6-4 6-4

I ESPECIALLY would like to hear Flame On's comments, because when we talked on xat you said Caroline had absolutely no chance, and had no weapons to hurt Serena. You were wrong ;) (just pulling your leg of course ;)

BQ: Can Wozniacki win Miami? How will she do against Sharapova?