What percentage of the teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses are acceptable, VS not?

I believe that approximately 80% of all teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses are "spot-on"...that is why so many stay even when presented with factual, documented evidence of the 20% that is in grave error. If they had 95% of the "truth", would it be enough to stay if the 5% was a terrible... show more I believe that approximately 80% of all teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses are "spot-on"...that is why so many stay even when presented with factual, documented evidence of the 20% that is in grave error.

If they had 95% of the "truth", would it be enough to stay if the 5% was a terrible lie? What percentage of lies is acceptable, to deem this religion as from God Almighty acting as their personal channel?

I will personally not attend ANY organized church, because they are all wrong....but this group has very exotic teachings that actually nullify the resurrection, and keep men from entering heaven. What do you believe? What is the percentage of right VS wrong?
Update: That Jesus 13 kid...wow...may your baptism come with the Holy Spirit, and may it come with greatest of Joy! My wife and I are very happy now, even though we have experienced some negative things from the WT. I was baptized by a Christian brother, who is a free man in Christ, and I know what it means to be a... show more That Jesus 13 kid...wow...may your baptism come with the Holy Spirit, and may it come with greatest of Joy!

My wife and I are very happy now, even though we have experienced some negative things from the WT.

I was baptized by a Christian brother, who is a free man in Christ, and I know what it means to be a follower now. Blessings to you and your family...stay alert and stay in Christ!
Update 2: Here is one false teaching,....just one, "Jesus body was "dissolved" or "atomized" in the resurrection tomb, rendering Michael the Archangel as "Materialized" into "different" bodies to appear to the disciples.

And another, False prophesies.

Madame, that is not 100%
Update 3: Thank you Michelle...yes there are 20%ers all around us...but my reasoning is directed to reveal that "Life-threatening" 20%...and it is life threatening....the blood issues the lives every week, the pedophile "2 witness-rule" that allows sick men to remain in positions of over-seeing the... show more Thank you Michelle...yes there are 20%ers all around us...but my reasoning is directed to reveal that "Life-threatening" 20%...and it is life threatening....the blood issues the lives every week, the pedophile "2 witness-rule" that allows sick men to remain in positions of over-seeing the welfare of others, in the name of Christ.

Then there is the control issue.
The lack of Christian freedom issue,
The shunning issues,
The false prophesy issues,
The proven false doctrinal issues,
The hating of family members who choose to think differently about their salvation,
The "salvation only in our organization" issue,
The Biblical position of specific religions, and how they are forming on a global level ..
The deception of over 40 million people in a 100 year period issue,
and last but not least, the damaged little children issue.

Your salvation has nothing to do with the 20% I believe in...but we are working out our own relationship with God and Jesus with fea
Update 4: fear, and trembling...fear of not doing things that please God, and trembling in anticipation of God's deliverance of His peoples. I attend no church Michelle, so I do not have an address for you, nor would you need one. There is a certain challenge issuing forth from you, that makes me enjoy your comments,... show more fear, and trembling...fear of not doing things that please God, and trembling in anticipation of God's deliverance of His peoples.

I attend no church Michelle, so I do not have an address for you, nor would you need one.

There is a certain challenge issuing forth from you, that makes me enjoy your comments, but also makes me aware that you do not fully understand what road I follow.....and that is O.K.

I am not here to make friends and points, I am here to aid other in revealing obvious flaws that are pits of lingering misunderstandings...

Life is short, like a blade of grass, so in my autumn, I am trying my best not to be found under-foot of my adversary.

My 20% is the next man's 10%, or 75%...but to end the numbers is the hope.

Liars figure, but figures never lie.

I have love still, in these old bones, even though the love is growing colder all the time, colder.

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.