Could the Qu'ran have been revealed by the opposer or is my theory flawed?

As an agnostic (though leaning towards Atheism) I am making a point to learn about both religions, and these verses are of interest. If we assume god guided people as they wrote the Torah/Bible as Christians say god did (Torah is essentially a Bible without the New Testiment attached) then this passage presents an... show more As an agnostic (though leaning towards Atheism) I am making a point to learn about both religions, and these verses are of interest. If we assume god guided people as they wrote the Torah/Bible as Christians say god did (Torah is essentially a Bible without the New Testiment attached) then this passage presents an interesting arugment:

galatians 1:6-10 specifically #8 which says not even an angel should be preeching something contrary to the teachings of the Bible:
"6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ."
With that in mind, and there may be other passages like it, then you begin to realize why people in the time of Muhammed, specifically Chirstians and Jews were suspicous of him and felt his teachings incompatible. The Dead Sea Scrolls show the Bible has not change since the time of the authors of the News Testiment and I should mention this: There are Islamic scriputes (namely a Hadih I came across) that tell people to reach such things as "Tawrat" and "Inji", Tawrat meaning Torah and Injil meaning Gospel in Islam. Why would a religon that says these books are wrong tell people to read them?

My logic is probably very off here, but it is common knwoledge that Satan is a fallen angel, a former angel himself, sometimes refered to as the opposer, then he should have all the powers of an angel. Here me out here, though his powers will be limited compared to god, it wouldn't be the first time he has transformed in order to decieve someone. Although the Qu'ran does praise god, if we take that logic, you realize there is once crucial differance Islam and Christianity. Muslims don't accept the Christian version of Jesus (which was written about before the Qu'ran existed), so even though the book praises god (and may or may not refer to the same god) because it doesn't say Jesus died for sins and Muslims don't believe this, that would mean that even if the god refered to in the Qu'ran is the same, people like me would still end up in hell. An intersting note would be that I also read that one of the ninety-nine names of Allah translates liturally as "Deciever". Roman history is generally well documented so perhaps the events of the New Testiment can be cross-examined with a Roman point of view.
Update: Not everyone does sahre my beliefs but Freedom is always the freedom of the one who thinks differently, so if I am wrong then do tell. I think all the religious people try to mislead each other but given the attitude of many Mulsims I will keep on fighting. I personally don't think the Islamic and Christian... show more Not everyone does sahre my beliefs but Freedom is always the freedom of the one who thinks differently, so if I am wrong then do tell. I think all the religious people try to mislead each other but given the attitude of many Mulsims I will keep on fighting. I personally don't think the Islamic and Christian gods are the same but for the sake of argument I said there were.
I have actually not been to church in years. Yet, I feel the biblical description of god supports the theory of 10 dimensions which seems to be gaining more credence every year. Unless I'm mistaken, the god Allah, is limited to being "above the heavens and over his throne in a way that suits his majesty," whereas the Judeo-Christian god is not limited in this way and they have other differences but that difference I mentioned means god can be present in creation and the description of him in terms of the trinity suggests god is in every place at every time, and this can only be achieved by an entity