How do you play knife only well in mw3?

MW3 is getting little boring for me and i'm trying to spice it up with playing knife only. I was wondering if there are any tips and tricks. Thanks :)

• Joseph
    Favorite Answer

You don`t necessary need tactical knife. Here is few tips.

-Make sure you have Shotgun or Submachine Gun as your primary as they lets you run at maximum speed. If you want a Ghillie suit, equip Bolt Action Sniper or Dragnov with Speed proficiency.

-Equip USAS-12, MP9, or Skorpion because they can increase your sprint time by about 75%. Yeah, very big difference.

-If you`re gonna use tactical knife, use Magnum or USP.45. Other handguns will get disadvantages like, slower raise time, slow recovery after knifing, etc.

-Extreme Conditioning is your best bet. Scavenger, Slight of Hand will do nothing for knifers.

-Use Assassin, you need to get very close to people without being detected.

-There is no need of Steady Aim or Marksman, so use Dead Silence. If you can get pro, even better.

-Use your bullets when you need to!!

-Set Meele proficiency for your primary weapon.

-Flash Bang, Stun Grenade, it doens`t matter, which ever the one you want. Portable radar for better result.

-Run in zig-zag to dodge bullets.

-Don`t expose yourself out in the open, stay in the complicated areas of the map. Get into buildings.

Yeah that`s about it, I`ve seen a knifer before but he didn`t do too well. He was a nice guy though, I asked him why he was using knife only and he told me ``because this game is crap and I wanted to make it more interesting. It`s not like MW2 commando crap``

Watch this video if you`re interested, this guy gets MOAB with knife and Portble Radar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jo5BnMlEe0

Youtube thumbnail

Tactical Knifes are what to use..

just make sure your class is a running class and get your timing PERFECT.

stay close to walls and inside never run across in open places because you WILL die.

get Good with the Throwing knife..

just remember it goes more to the left and remember Gravity effect it..anything else is practice :)

Hope this helped

• Ruth

tactical knifes class running class timing perfect stay close walls run open places die good throwing knife remember left remember gravity effect practice hope helped

Set no guns and perks and a throwing knife and ur gun will be a USP tac knife do nobody can cheat

ya i got a tip, if its getting boring that means its time to play a different game. a good one.