Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 years ago

Why are brunettes usually so much prettier than blondes?

I don't know any gorgeous blondes. But the brunettes I know are all so pretty. Mila kunis, Natalie portman, Miranda Kerr etc

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

don't forget megan fox!!!

also, brunettes are more often natural while almost all blondes are fake

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well since there are so many brunettes, your odds of finding pretty ones are better. You don't notice all the not-so-hot brunettes. I do know a couple natural blondes who are drop dead gorgeous, though.

• 8 years ago

That is a big generalisation. You probably know more pretty brunettes because blonde hair is far less common. Plus, most blondes are actually brunettes who have dyed their hair.

• 8 years ago

I think it all has to do on the type of blonde. White bleach blonde hair on like one of the girls next door is hot. Or jenna jameson, but yellow blonde and stuff I think is icky.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Blondes are the prettiest, sweetest. and nicest, and well liked. Brunette are so mean!!! there may be some nice brunettes and pretty ones but blondes are the best bruntettes are usually jealous of blondes because of these reasons and thats what makes them mean lol this is what my mom told me hahahahahah:))))

• 8 years ago

I think it's a matter of preference. There are some cute blondes.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They aren't.

Source(s): Redheads rock.
  • 8 years ago

because we just are :)

Source(s): ME!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.