Do you like any of these names (all from Downton Abbey)?

You can ignore the last names. I've just put them there because some characters are known by their last names or only appear in a couple of episodes, so it's just to help the people who watch Downton Abbey and want to know who I'm talking about. Violet Crawley Rosamund Painswick Cora Crawley Mary... show more You can ignore the last names. I've just put them there because some characters are known by their last names or only appear in a couple of episodes, so it's just to help the people who watch Downton Abbey and want to know who I'm talking about.

Violet Crawley
Rosamund Painswick
Cora Crawley
Mary Crawley
Edith Crawley
Sybil Crawley
Anna Bates
Gwen Dawson
Ethel Parks
Jane Moorsum
Beryl Patmore
Daisy Mason
Elsie Hughes
Sarah O'Brien
Vera Bates
Isobel Crawley
Lavinia Swire
Daphne Bryant
Marigold Shore

Robert Crawley
Matthew Crawley
Patrick Crawley
Charles Carson
Thomas Barrow
William Mason
Henry Lang
John Bates
Tom Branson
Joseph Molesley
Richard Carlisle
Anthony Strallan
Evelyn Napier
George Murray
Kemal Pamuk
Joe Burns
Update: I like the names: Anna Gwen Jane Daisy Isobel Robert Matthew Thomas (or Tom) Richard George I like a lot of the characters, weirdly, but I don't like their names. I like the names now because of Downton Abbey's characters (so I actually really like Sybil, but only because of the character, and I've... show more I like the names:

Anna
Gwen
Jane
Daisy
Isobel

Robert
Matthew
Thomas (or Tom)
Richard
George

I like a lot of the characters, weirdly, but I don't like their names. I like the names now because of Downton Abbey's characters (so I actually really like Sybil, but only because of the character, and I've always hated the name Mary, but now I think it's not as bad as I thought it was because of Mary, who I love in Downton Abbey, and has been one of my favourite characters from the start).