Impossible card trick. How does he do it?!?

So, my friend comes up to me with a deck of cards in his pocket. Without either of us touching or seeing the cards he asks me to THINK of any card. He then pulls out the deck of cards and the card i thought of is turned backwards in the deck. I'm aware of the obvious choices of cards but he managed to repeat it... show more So, my friend comes up to me with a deck of cards in his pocket. Without either of us touching or seeing the cards he asks me to THINK of any card. He then pulls out the deck of cards and the card i thought of is turned backwards in the deck. I'm aware of the obvious choices of cards but he managed to repeat it without fail! My question is, does anyone know how he did it? Thanks.
Update: Maybe i wasn't clear enough. I didn't actually know he had a deck of cards on him until he pulled them out. He asked me to think of any card i wanted. He then pulls the deck out, (first thing i knew about the deck) turns a card around (i still haven't touched or seen the face of any cards) and gives it... show more Maybe i wasn't clear enough. I didn't actually know he had a deck of cards on him until he pulled them out. He asked me to think of any card i wanted. He then pulls the deck out, (first thing i knew about the deck) turns a card around (i still haven't touched or seen the face of any cards) and gives it to me. The card i was thinking of was turned over in the deck. The order of the cards was irrelevant and he did have two decks but i don't see how this helps him for this trick...