How does a female sex change operation work?

I know that for guys its just the snippity snip of your wee wee, but what about the women? Do they harvest a penis and they sew it on? Just wondering

Update:

im a mtf transgender and want to get this done

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Jason
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

With men it is a bit more than snippity snip for guys. They cut out the internal muscles of the penis and the head, not damaging the nerve, invert it inside them and depending how big they were, may add a graft to increase the depth of the created vagina.

Women to men is more complecated. The womb, ovaries etc are removed, the vagina is mostly left intact, drugs are given to greatly enlarge the clitoris, if not sufficient, grafts can be taken from the arm and fats used to extend and or fill it out. This is just a basic overview of the basic applied principles to the operations, but if you search the net on gender reassignment, you will find all the intricate details and proceedures.

Hope this helps you..

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

many stuff are performed to make a female intercourse replace operation artwork. there is plenty performed, so jointly as i will aim and answer your question as thoroughly as i will, i will additionally contain some materials so you might appear at your self. In female-to-male surgery, the guy has a mastectomy, hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy performed. A mastectomy is whilst the breasts of the female physique are bumped off and a sparkling, male chest is sculpted. Hysterectomy is whilst the uterus is bumped off, and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy is whilst the ovaries and fallopian tubes are bumped off. a sparkling penis is "grown" (for loss of a extra powerful notice) by way of employing hormones to make the clitoris better or tissue grafts are used from the palms, thighs or abdomen of the affected person. An erectile prosthetic might nicely be used incredibly. The labia majora are used to style a scrotum and prosthetic testicles are used. Liposuction possibly performed on the thighs, hips and buttocks to offer a extra masculine shape to the sufferers physique. The hormones taken additionally will make hair enhance on the face, and plastic surgery might performed on the face to offer a extra masculine visual attraction. desire this solutions your question! :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Organ donation. When a man dies and specifies his organs and other parts maybe used after death his penis and scrotum are removed. The penis is stored in a penis bank in size and colour order. This gives the person submitting themselves to gender reassignment the opportunity to have a large or small penis.

Its worth noting that the labia removed from the woman is also stored, as it can be used for ear reconstruction for accident victims or rugby players.

• doug b
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

It is called a ....addadicktome

Source(s): Smartguy
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.