Is there a Nintendo DS emulator that you can download for free and has access to WIFI or the Internet?

I have the NO$GBA Nintendo DS emulator and it cannot, as far as I've been told, access the Internet. So I was wondering if any other Nintendo DS emulator could access the Internet using WIFI or an Ethernet cable. The reason I want this is so I can trade the Pokemon from my Platinum ROM to my actual DS game.

Best Answer

There is a special build of DeSmuME that can access Nintendo WFC. Have fun finding it.

The DS might want to be linked to the web utilising a instantaneous internet connection, even if from the Nintendo Wifi USB connector, a instantaneous router, or going to a properly matched hotspot (public places with loose wifi get admission to.) Having internet get admission to on the DS is oftentimes for video games (which includes Pokemon,) yet once you've the Opera browser (comes as a DS cartridge, yet replaced into discontinued,) you may view some webpages. With the browser, you would possibly want to connect to those web pages with constrained effective factors (there is no flash features, so viewing video clips would not be a chance,) yet with out it the in straightforward words internet get admission to you'll get is ingame taking area in on Wifi enabled video games..

There is no emulator that can access the web. you could google ds emulators. Sorry.

Source(s): i used to be a major gamer.

Google not sure if emulators can access the web