Do they make side by side double strollers that also work as travel systems?

I have a 3 year old and will be having our second baby in a couple of months. I am looking for a side by side double stroller but I still want the travel system feature for the new baby. Do they make this and if so where is a good place to find one? Babies R Us, Wal-mart, Target etc

Best Answer

The Peg Perego Aria Twin stroller with the 60/40 split is able to accomodate an infant seat on the 60 side. I have an Aria Twin stroller with 50/50 seat split (I have twins). They only make the 60/40 split now. But it's a great great side by side. I loved mine. It's super light weight, the basket underneath is huge and I never had any problems getting through doors with it.

Check out http://www.albeebaby.com they have strollers at huge discount and quite often free shipping.

Baby jogger city mini double is a side by side double stroller that can also be used as a travel system by adding the adaptor. The pushchair is highly recommended I have one for my toddler and newborn and it is a dream to push. Have a look on the babies r us website and you will see the stroller and the adaptors.

• Bobbi

Graco Quattro is the one we have, we skipped the infant car seats ..... too dangerous outside of the car. (9000 babies injured every year while carried around in those things)

The http://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Quattro-Tour-Duo-S... Quatrro Duo also has a reclining flat seat for newborns. Side-by-sides are hard to move around, even the double stroller is tough.

Source(s): FYI remember to NEVER NEVER place the infant car seat on top of the shopping cart. Check websites like Evenflo and Graco which will tell you not to place their car seats on top of shopping carts.
  • KitKat

look for stroller at any shops that sell baby supplies. leave the car seat in the car. invest in one that will grow with the child from 0-80 pounds.