Police Brutality Research Paper help?

I am writing a 10 page research paper. My overall topic is Police Brutality but I'm narrowing it down to "How Police Officers are getting off without any major punishment."

The only problem is, I'm crap at developing claims and can't come up with a solid claim.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with that? I know it's a lot to ask, but I am completely lost on how exactly to word it. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

your current topic is too narrow. i suggest you stick to police brutality as a whole and cover what you want under that broad heading. that way, you have material like the miranda rights, geneva convention, torture, interrogation, ethics, deaths caused due to accidental over use of 'non lethal' police weapons, and THEN how some police officers get off. also, don't make it controversial as much as possible by mentioning names or ranks. just the event in which they were related to is a better idea.

try wikipedia. i've used them for related topics like this and they have a huge store of info on police brutality all over the world. good luck with your paper!

• Wendy

Get a No Cost Background Check Scan at https://bitly.im/aOobB

Its a sensible way to start. The site allows you to do a no cost scan simply to find out if any sort of data is in existence. A smaller analysis is done without cost. To get a detailed report its a modest payment.

You may not realize how many good reasons there are to try and find out more about the people around you. After all, whether you're talking about new friends, employees, doctors, caretakers for elderly family members, or even significant others, you, as a citizen, have a right to know whether the people you surround yourself with are who they say they are. This goes double in any situation that involves your children, which not only includes teachers and babysitters, but also scout masters, little league coaches and others. Bottom line, if you want to find out more about someone, you should perform a background check.