Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

What are some super cool facts about Tom Felton! Thanks!!!! xoxox!?

I love Tom Felton and I just wanted to know some really cool facts about him! I know everything I just wanted to see if you guys had any others! Thanks! xoxox!

Favorite Answer

#1: Birth Name

His full birth name is actually Thomas Andrew Felton. But, in the acting world he is simply known as Tom Felton.

Little Known Facts about Tom Felton #2: Dyes His Hair

Another fun fact is that Tom Felton actually dies his hair for the Harry Potter films. His hair is not a gorgeous shade of light blonde. Instead his hair is actually a light brown, which forces him to have to bleach his hair to get it the proper shade.

Little Known Facts about Tom Felton #3: Loves Sports

Tom Felton absolutely loves sports. In fact he is a big fan of basketball, cricket, soccer, tennis, and many other sports. When he's not acting in the Harry Potter series, you can bet that this actor is outside taking part in one of his favorite sports.

Little Known Facts about Tom Felton #4: Enjoys Hip Hop Music

Another interesting fact is that Tom Felton enjoys hip hop music. If you've only seen him in the Harry Potter films, it may be extremely hard to imagine Draco Malfoy listening to hip hop music.

Little Known Facts about Tom Felton #5: A Big Fan of Fishing

While Tom Felton does enjoy a wide variety of sports, above all he loves fishing. In fact, at one point he was even considering leaving the Harry Potter cast to spend more time fishing and enjoying his early adult years before heading off to college.

Little Known Facts about Tom Felton #6: Is a Talented Singer

Another interesting fact is that Tom Felton is actually a very talented singer. At the tender age of seven, Tom Felton began singing in his church choir and has since sung with four other choirs. He was even given a chance to join the Guildford Cathedral Choir.

Little Known Facts about Tom Felton #7: Hadn't Read Any of the Harry Potter Books

Until joining the Harry Potter cast, Tom Felton had never read any of the Harry Potter books. One can only assume that he has since read the books because it is often reported that all of the actors in the series love the books.

Little Known Facts about Tom Felton #8: Started Acting When He Was 8

While Tom Felton didn't join the Harry Potter movies until he was in his early teens, he actually started acting at the age of eight years old. In fact, his first work was for a commercial. He actually competed with 400 other children to get the part.

His favorite ice cream is chocolate.

If he could eat one food it would be ice cream.

His favorite word is atrocious.

Tom Felton Facts

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): super cool facts tom felton xoxox: https://shortly.im/K0xx4

Daniel