men and pornography:How do women feel when they find out that their man watches porn and masterbutes, or when?

How do women feel when they find out that their man watches porn and masterbutes, or when they confess that they are addicted?

Favorite Answer

Any Moral women would not feel good about it, You need to realize that Porn Destroys! See how it has destroyed the Lives of those who have gotten involved in that Industry

Dead Porn Stars Memorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0q_VGacfNk

Youtube thumbnail

The Average Life expectancy of the Average American is 78.1 Years

The Average Life expectancy of a Porn Star is 37.43 Years!!!

http://danielrjennings.org/TheAverageLifeExpectanc...

Perhaps more than anything else, Satan has succeeded in twisting and perverting sex. He has taken what is good and right (loving sex between a husband and wife) and replaced it with lust, pornography, adultery, rape, and homosexuality. Pornography can be the first step on a very slippery slope of ever-increasing wickedness and immorality (Romans 6:19). The addictive nature of pornography is well documented. Just as a drug user must consume greater and more powerful quantities of drugs to achieve the same “high,” pornography drags a person deeper and deeper into hard-core sexual addictions and ungodly desires.

http://www.gotquestions.org/pornography-Bible.html

watching porn is ok. My gf considers porn consumption in moderation as healthy entertainment. But masturbating to porn is big no no..hell would break lose if she ever suspects that happening..

We also download and watch porn together, sometimes she will audit my porn collection and delete a few clips she thinks are not appropriate.

Source(s): life
  • Kaisun

I don't care if he watches porn and then masturbates. Now if I am home and he decides to go masturbate I would be a bit annoyed I mean.. I want to have fun too. We have watched it together though so I don't have an issue with it. Just because it's watched doesn't mean he's addicted so an actual addition would be a problem.

I would watch it with my husband! We used to alot years ago. He wasn`t addicted to it, though. It really doesn`t worry me as i know they aren`t real-i mean, he cannot date them and screw them too!!

It can turn you on, by watching it like that. As for masterbating, no i wouldn`t like that! If i was in the room, i would feel worthless and unattractive if he didn`t show me any interest!

So it depends on the situation and how a man reacts to it.

Most of the women on the films have been air-brushed anyway!! I bet if you`d meet them in real life, they`d look totally different then?!!

• Beery

No one is addicted to porn.

I would hope every relationship would involve people who have the courage to be open about and tolerant of the solosexual aspects of their lives.

Iv no idea how women feel about such things, at a guess though i expect that women would be angry fed up or worse. though i suspect it depends on how their strong and what their sexual relationships is.. Watching porn isn't always harmful. and can be helpful under some circumstances.

There is a huge difference between watching it and being addicted to it. I personally dont care if he watches it.

i bet women do watch porn as well so what's wrong if us men watch porn?

I will feel annoyed and tell him that I don't like him watching that stuff.

i have full time job and then attend gym every day - i have no time to research whether he watches porn if he returns home earlier than me or not. if u have such a low self esteem i suggest u

1. get a job

2. enroll in gym to reduce your fat a´s´s