emjob
emjob asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Do you like Gerard Butler?

As an actor, in his film roles, as a man, his haircut?

BQ: Favourite movie starring Gerard Butler?

I used to think he was okay. But now I'm not so sure. He kind of annoys me!

Hey Jim (Mike) :) I really like your answer. I've recently thought that Gerard Butler was a bit of a fool, but you summed it up very nicely, thanks! I've seen Butterfly on a Wheel, I think it's funny how Pierce Brosnan actually sounds like he's doing a fake Irish accent when he's talking in his normal Irish accent! Ha!

Hey Maddie :) thanks for your answer! I agree, he's not always convincing. I think sometimes he's a bit of an old ham to be honest! It is always nice to see Brit actors doing well in US movies though, and not just as the 'English guy' but as a main character, an action hero etc!

Hello Witchcraft :) yes I prefer James McAvoy too! (and Michael Fassbender, Mr Blue Eyes!) He was great in 300 yes. Is there any film he doesn't rip his shirt off in though?! :)

I really like Law Abiding Citizen, that's probably my favourite movies with him. I also like RocknRolla, 300 and Butterfly on a Wheel. Thanks for your answers guys!

I pref

((Logan)) I think he looks a lot better with shorter hair! Like the main picture on his IMDB (smug expression though!)

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

Hey :)

I like him from what i've seen from interviews, he doesn't seem pretentious or anything, He did one of those charity football games. He does his job well as an actor.

BQ: Butterfly on a wheel

I love him as Mr. One Two. He's ok in other movies. I also like him in 300 and How To Train Your Dragon (only his voice but I like it).

He's not so handsome but I find him attractive.

BA: RocknRolla :D

EDIT: I prefer James McAvoy!!! :P

• hey Emma :)

Oh... interesting actor. He's attractive and has this ruggish charm to him, but I don't find him all of that convincing alot of that time. His haircut is pretokay though, I like it when it is a bit dirty-ish I think that suits him. He certainly has some charm, but as an actor, I'm really ehh on him.

BQ: Children Of Men

• Megan

I like him. I loved "300", and I liked his voice in the movie version of Phantom (and I'm a HUGE fan of the stage version too) and I like him in his movie roles. My b/f is not a big fan-- he liked him in 300 and Rock 'n Rolla, but otherwise he calls him "the poor man's Russell Crowe." Whatever, I don't agree, I like him. I love his accent- and I think its funny that even in his "American" roles (meaning just the average-joe guy roles like 'The Ugly Truth') you can still hear the accent, and I think he's super sexy.

Fav movie: 300!

• Logan

He is okay, not one of my favorites, his haircut lol!!

Law Abiding Citizen is my favorite. I need to go back and watch a movie of his as I have not in a while.

He does rip his shirt off a bit doesn't he lol

((Emma))

• Mack

He is one of the better actors.

BA- 300

eh he's okay. His acting is okay too. I like his haircut and he is hot imo.

BQ:P.S. I Love You

I watched him in The Ugly Truth. That movie sucked balls because it was simply a chick flick.

Love GB love all his movies & always love every hairstye. He is a real man, not a pretty boy. He cleans up real nice. He is so sexy.

He's not my favourite but yeah.

BQ- 300.

Yes! He is in my favorite movie of all time which is Phantom of the opera!