Do you like Gerard Butler?

As an actor, in his film roles, as a man, his haircut?

BQ: Favourite movie starring Gerard Butler?
Update: I used to think he was okay. But now I'm not so sure. He kind of annoys me!
Update 2: Hey Jim (Mike) :) I really like your answer. I've recently thought that Gerard Butler was a bit of a fool, but you summed it up very nicely, thanks! I've seen Butterfly on a Wheel, I think it's funny how Pierce Brosnan actually sounds like he's doing a fake Irish accent when he's talking in his... show more Hey Jim (Mike) :) I really like your answer. I've recently thought that Gerard Butler was a bit of a fool, but you summed it up very nicely, thanks! I've seen Butterfly on a Wheel, I think it's funny how Pierce Brosnan actually sounds like he's doing a fake Irish accent when he's talking in his normal Irish accent! Ha!

Hey Maddie :) thanks for your answer! I agree, he's not always convincing. I think sometimes he's a bit of an old ham to be honest! It is always nice to see Brit actors doing well in US movies though, and not just as the 'English guy' but as a main character, an action hero etc!

Hello Witchcraft :) yes I prefer James McAvoy too! (and Michael Fassbender, Mr Blue Eyes!) He was great in 300 yes. Is there any film he doesn't rip his shirt off in though?! :)

I really like Law Abiding Citizen, that's probably my favourite movies with him. I also like RocknRolla, 300 and Butterfly on a Wheel. Thanks for your answers guys!
I pref
Update 3: ((Logan)) I think he looks a lot better with shorter hair! Like the main picture on his IMDB (smug expression though!)