Using Beneficial Nematodes on lawn after putting Triazicide "Once and Done" Insect Killer?

I had a really bad grub and ant problem. My whole lawn pretty much died. Last week I put out Triazicide Once and Done Insect Killer by Spectracide. I am still having ant problems arround themy foundation, but it seems like the grubs are more under control as my St Augustine has been growing out in new places that... show more I had a really bad grub and ant problem. My whole lawn pretty much died. Last week I put out Triazicide Once and Done Insect Killer by Spectracide. I am still having ant problems arround themy foundation, but it seems like the grubs are more under control as my St Augustine has been growing out in new places that had been dead for months. I'm wondering if I can still put out beneficial nematodes even though I put out the bug killer? Does that bug killer kill off the nematodes, or would they still thrive? I'm still seeing june bugs and spiders around to, that's why I'm not sure.
Update: Also, is it safe to use a lot of the bug killer around the yard? like 2 bags?