Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Car wreck with no insurance in tennessee?

I was recently involved in a car wreck where I wasn't insured whatsoever. This wreck was considered road rage on both parts. I didn't initiate the road rage. I had a dip spit bottle thrown at my car. It went in and all over me. I followed the other vehicle til he bowed up and stop in front of me where I then rear ended him. He was driving a '99 cadillac escalade and it didn't damaged anything but his bumper. He had insurance thus he didn't get a ticket I don't believe but I did and it says I didn't have insurance the time of the accident and a court date that follows up. My questions are what will exactly happen in court?? I have never been in a wreck. I now have insurance. I'm young. What will the court cost be? How will I pay him? Is there anything that I should know other than to show up?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You might want to get a lawyer. You are going to be fined for not having insurance and the court costs associated with that. You may even have your license suspended. Then, the owner of the Cadillac is going to sue you for the damage to his car. That cost will be a lot because the parts for that car and the labor to repair it are not cheap.

• 7 years ago

Compare quotes from the best companies at - INSUREGRADE.INFO-

RE Car wreck with no insurance in tennessee?

I was recently involved in a car wreck where I wasn't insured whatsoever. This wreck was considered road rage on both parts. I didn't initiate the road rage. I had a dip spit bottle thrown at my car. It went in and all over me. I followed the other vehicle til he bowed up and stop in front of me where I then rear ended him. He was driving a '99 cadillac escalade and it didn't damaged anything but his bumper. He had insurance thus he didn't get a ticket I don't believe but I did and it says I didn't have insurance the time of the accident and a court date that follows up. My questions are what will exactly happen in court?? I have never been in a wreck. I now have insurance. I'm young. What will the court cost be? How will I pay him? Is there anything that I should know other than to show up?

• 7 years ago

Get insurance quotes

Source(s): Try HTTP://PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET/comparefreequotes05280K7mB8375
  • 5 years ago

ur screwed,,the two way its gona practice on a automobile fax as an in depth to comprehensive worth many hundreds much less,,, what co? what physique shopz? i dont comprehend approximately ther trsnny,,it became portion of the wear and tear,,identity come across a lawyer and sue all and sundry interior the room,,,from ins co to repair save to hyway dept for no shelter rails,,heii sue your mom

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Get the best deals available in your area at: PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.